weightage of class 12 marks in iims

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello, friends, i am a engg. first year student who got 67 percent marks in class12(passed in 09). recently a came to know that iims gave some weighatage to class 12 marks also. i want to give improvement paper to increase my percentage .but if ...
Page 1 of 1
simi.b Says
right sir,at this time i shoud concentrate on my engg., but as everyone is cauntious about his future so i am, as i know my class 12 percentage is very less and now i have an oppurtinity to increase it by improvement paper,do u think i should give it ,will it really make a difference further............

Too late buddy... one has to start planning from class VI. If you are a 10-yr old kid & are not clear enough about whether you want to be a BSD at Goldman Sachs or just want to sell soap at mira road, you don't deserve a call from any IIM. Unless, of course, your DNA has mutations caused by hundreds of years of opression. In which case, all you need to do is apply.

Btw, this time IIMK has asked for school level extracurrics certis too. So, u know where this is leading to.

Do take the improvement exam or whatever you can to increase your marks. Few years down the line, these marks might have 5 times more weightage than the cat score.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

right sir,at this time i shoud concentrate on my engg., but as everyone is cauntious about his future so i am, as i know my class 12 percentage is very less and now i have an oppurtinity to increase it by improvement paper,do u think i should give it ,will it really make a difference further............

dude,1st sem.. and thinking of iims. u may gain interest in engg. give it a thought !

hello, friends,
i am a engg. first year student who got 67 percent marks in class12(passed in 09). recently a came to know that iims gave some weighatage to class 12 marks also. i want to give improvement paper to increase my percentage .but if i give it now, my class 12 certificate will be of 2010 year and i have given my first semester exams last year,so b.tech 1 year certificate will be of 2009 year. is there any problem in that........ please help.... if i gave my improvement paper now is there any problem that i have to face regarding these certificate issue..
PLEASE HELP.....&REPLY; SOON ITS REALLY URGENT.......