Join the discussion on WB (West Bengal) Police SI and Constable Recruitment 2019 and Get all the details about Exam Date, Notification, Registration Process, Syllabus, Admit card, Preparation, Results, cut off and much more.
WB Police SI 2019
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has announced applications for the position of Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch).
The interested candidates can look at the information provided below:
Total number of vacancies: 668
Unarmed Branch: 494 posts
Armed Branch: 174 posts
Start date of Application: 10/8/2019
Last Date of Application: 9/9/2019
Last Date of deposit of application fee: 12/9/2019
Date of Preliminary Examination: 15/12/2019
Official Website URL: wbpolice.gov.in
• The candidate must speak Bengali. (Not applicable to the residents of Darjeeling & Kalimpong districts)
Age Limit: Between 20 years to 27 years
Pay Scale: Between Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600
• The candidates will have to appear for a Preliminary Examination and then appear for a Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
• The candidates will also have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and a Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
• The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for a medical test at designated hospitals.
• The candidates who pass the medical test will be the final recruits.
How To Apply
The students can apply in online and offline mode.
For offline application submission, the candidate will have to download the form, fill it and send it to the following address:
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block- DJ,
Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700091
The candidates can also fill the form online through the WEBPRB official link.
For UR category: Rs. 250 + Rs. 20 (Processing Fee)
For SC/ST: Rs. 20
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on WB (West Bengal) Police SI and Constable Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY