Way to the Ivy League got a little easier with a 760

101 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group
It's not over till it's over Hello all, Took the GMAT today and got a 760(Q-51, V-43). I'm absolutely overjoyed that I've achieved my target score as I had set a target of 760 only :smiley: Another reason why I feel so happy is that even tho...
Page 1 of 11

Congratulations!

EssaysApps.com - Making education decisions easier by sharing expert advice from those who've who've been there
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys.. can any puy-ka-lal tell me if gmat score is valid for Adm in 2 yr HRM in XLRI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cornell Thank you very much for taking the time out to put your views.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[574325:mikeivy]

I guess he must have converted cornell

{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think cornell has become inactive on the forum now. Hasn't posted for a longtime. That's what I don't like. People are very active initially when they post their debriefs and then don't bother to check the threads later

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@unclesam2013 said: cornell,Can you please update whether you got through cornell Johnson or any other school ? I am interested in the top schools in the US and would like to get your suggestions
certainly buddy would like to know....which school did you get into?
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cornell,
Can you please update whether you got through cornell Johnson or any other school ? I am interested in the top schools in the US and would like to get your suggestions

Where there's a will, there's a way!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

brs1cob,
You should be able to purchase most of the books online.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi cornell,

i am planning to take GMAT by first half of next year. i would like to know, from where can i get those books suggested by you. i am working for a german automative company and i will have 2.5 years of experience by that time. GMAT is my ultimate goal and i am really serious about it. i need more suggestions from you on this regard.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gauravdangi Says
I'd also like to recommend The National Geographic and Scientific American. I'm quite comfortable with the business topics but when it comes to topics related to science especially biology, I gets creeps so reading Scientific American is helping me tune myself to those type of topics

Thanks for the suggestions. I have started reading the Scientific American and it needed is quite helpful. What do you say about The Economic Times we have in India ? I was wondering whether I should subscribe to that ? I did that once in college but didn't find it exciting enough.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...