WAT and PI Preparation for SNAP 2013

47 Posts  ·  162 Users
About this group
With the short-list being put out for various institutes affiliated with SIU, it's time to boost the preparation for WAT and PI. Let's gather all the expected topics for WAT and all the expected questions for PI. We can also put our own essa...
Page 1 of 5

India a nation or a country?

PUYS your views please 😃👼

Life is a lie
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For creative writing:

Write your essay in 20 mins with max 450 words.
I accept my defeat, that's why I am rising...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys WAT topics of 3 days from the 1st slot..does ne1 know them all??plz post here..would be really helpful..have it on 14th.

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what types of questions are asked in PI ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone for PI/WAT at Noida on 14 feb?

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey!

I am a 2013 graduate.I am presently not working with any organisation and have been preparing for the MBA exams since last six months sitting at home.Will it present a negative impression on the panelists..?

And what could possibly be my best reply for the same..?

Would saying that I was sitting at home and preparing for my exams sound proper..?rolleyes

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

..my centre for snap intrvw was siu noida.. first batch first slot first interview... topics for wat was :
1. indian youth: demographic dividend based ..it was a report to be submitted to UN.
2. a figure depicting : media -a spoon feeder..
PI was extremely easy going...so dnt take any tension ..panel is extremely nice.. 3 members are sitting in each panel and we are having 6 panels...

It'safunny thing about life;if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wat was the wat topic given today ? any idea ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone looking for 1st day PIWAT experience, a thread has been created. Post yours and see others over here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-16-siu-wat-pi-experiences-25114089

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea on today's WAT topic??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...