Warwick 2013 FT MBA

27 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
It is quite surprising to see no activity on the Warwick. To me, Warwick is one of the finest school in UK and very well known in India (just in case anyone loves to come back). I saw one report claiming that Warwick is the only school in UK that ...
Page 1 of 3

Any Warwick FT MBA 2014 intakes here?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and what this ranking will give to you? more chances to find a job after MBA? or just possibility to be proud of yourself?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guyz .. sorry have not been able to remain active since last few days ... Any where warwick admits are connecting ? Please include me ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any girls out here who are going to Warwick. Just wanted to discuss accommodation and stuff!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys is it worth is to pay £30000 or more in any Business school in the UK becoz UK has stopped giving PSW once u finish the course. They are just giving visas for the course and ignoring the fact that once a student invests so much money then they expect a return on investment.

I just got an email from Oxford university saying that I can apply until 28june for a MBA sept 2013 batch. Does that mean that many ppl are keeping UK as the last option for MBA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Pagal_guy_alok

Hi to all the warwick lovers . I have accepted the offer for sep 2013 full time mba session.

Please let me know .who else will be sharing the MBA experience with me.

Hi Alok. I am also in for Warwick, September-13 full time MBA. Pls provide your contact details. Let's connect....

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

invited for WBS interview.Any tips, any research on WBS that can help me???

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Pagal_guy_alok

Hi to all the warwick lovers . I have accepted the offer for sep 2013 full time mba session.

Hi Alok.I'm about to submit my application for WBS.I've a decent workex of 9.5 years in the areas of ops mgt, t&d;, performance mgt and 6 sigma.Worked for an international bank's service delivery team as a Department Manager(middle management).Have lots of extra curriculars to talk about(community, sports,organizing evets etc.)I have a low GMAT score of 640(47Q, 31 V).Do you think I have a chance at WBS?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Pagal_guy_alok said:
Hi to all the warwick lovers . I have accepted the offer for sep 2013 full time mba session.Please let me know .who else will be sharing the MBA experience with me.
Congrats mate
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...