Warwick 2010 FT MBA

18 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hi, this thread is for anyone applying for 1 year Warwick ft mba in 2010....
Page 1 of 2
Re: Warwick 2010 FT MBA
Hey Everybody.. I happened to talk to the Warwick alumni sometime back and they told me that Warwick has a very High Average experience and age... They seem to be taking people with Managerial abilities and turning them into better managers.... atleast thats what the Avg. Age and work ex suggests....
So GMAT score would not be a priority for them, apart fromt he fact that it shuold be above their average score....

Cheers
Nik

Dear batranikhil, could you provide contact details of some of these warwick alumni ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello !!
i am planning to do mba from uk .
currently doing b.tech. final year .
no. work ex.
what are the best options to me ??
will give IELTs in may .
should i go forward ???

plzz help ...........

CAT'14 | CAT'09 70%ile | Post Grad 8.26 | Grad 60% | XII 67.6% | X 88.6%
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey
Sorry for the late reply.
I was travelling and I had no access to the Internet.

The application procedure for Warwick is pretty much on the same lines like the other business schools.
Just make sure that you let the Warwick India office people go through your application once.
About myself

I have more than 4 years of work experience, specializing in Real estate and I am a co founder of a small startup.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

praveen,

Do share your experience with the entire application process. Whats you background and experience?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had posted a comment sometime back about a group on fb.
I made a slight error. The group - Warwick Business School 2011 is for people who have gained an entry into this year, i.e. 2010
I am one of the fortunate ones to be offered a place for the September, 2010 intake.
Please do join!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@batranikhil...

any idea what is the average professional experience requirement for FT mba in Warwick...

Hey Everybody.. I happened to talk to the Warwick alumni sometime back and they told me that Warwick has a very High Average experience and age... They seem to be taking people with Managerial abilities and turning them into better managers.... atleast thats what the Avg. Age and work ex suggests....
So GMAT score would not be a priority for them, apart fromt he fact that it shuold be above their average score....

Cheers
Nik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello

I have just created a group on facebook for the WBS 2011 admits.
WARWICK BUSINESS SCHOOL 2011

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Anyone got admitted to Warwick FT 2010 MBA?

In any case, can anyone share experience/procedure of securing accommodation and student Visa?

Also what is the difference between taking Warwick DL and FT? Seems that DL is so appealing and still get the same recognition? Does not seem that balance to me though.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cheers
Nik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just received a ding from Warwick... surprised to say the least:-) ... ATB to everyone here !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...