Hi guys , I paid 50k for Mba before commencement   of classes I asked them to give my money back but they didnot refund . Does AICTE helps regarding refund if it so how many days does it take to refund money.

2 comments
swarnima-9
@swarnima-9  ·  0 karma
  • The reference for fee refund is made to AICTE Guidelines No. - AICTE / Legal / 04(01) / 2007, April 2007)
  • Tuition fee, Development fee and other fee, charged by the institute will constitute the amount of total fee for refund after cancellation of admission secured through Common/Centralized Admission Process rounds, institute level round(s) and vacancy round(s) of admission
  • The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed format as advised by the institute or available on its site and may request for refund of fee.
  • The refund of fee as applicable shall be made within the time prescribed/due course by the institute.
  • Refund can be applied by the candidates who have confirmed their admission by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full as demanded by the institute and by submitting the original documents, as desired by the institute.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mousarkar
@Mousarkar  ·  1 karma

What is email id of aicte

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 181 posts in Want to withdraw your admission from a B-school???? AICTE comes to the rescue...

View all the posts »