Want to withdraw your admission from a B-school???? AICTE comes to the rescue...

181 Posts  ·  190 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, I just watched the CNBC Awaaz news....and they had some really really heartening news for all of us. If u have already taken admission into a B-school and u want to withdraw that admission and go to a better B-school , then your money...
Page 1 of 19

Hi guys , I paid 50k for Mba before commencement   of classes I asked them to give my money back but they didnot refund . Does AICTE helps regarding refund if it so how many days does it take to refund money.

2 comments
swarnima-9
@swarnima-9  ·  0 karma
  • The reference for fee refund is made to AICTE Guidelines No. - AICTE / Legal / 04(01) / 2007, April 2007)
  • Tuition fee, Development fee and other fee, charged by the institute will constitute the amount of total fee for refund after cancellation of admission secured through Common/Centralized Admission Process rounds, institute level round(s) and vacancy round(s) of admission
  • The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed format as advised by the institute or available on its site and may request for refund of fee.
  • The refund of fee as applicable shall be made within the time prescribed/due course by the institute.
  • Refund can be applied by the candidates who have confirmed their admission by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full as demanded by the institute and by submitting the original documents, as desired by the institute.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mousarkar
@Mousarkar  ·  1 karma

What is email id of aicte

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me...Please tell me how can i get refund.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii .I got welingkar pgdm core Bangalore but I am  trying for  better options.  per their procedure I have to pay 2.79 lacs tuition fee and 1.43 lacs as upgradation fee. My question is will I get my full money including tuition fee refunded if I withdraw before their course commencement date of 11th July , even if their seat remains vacant ..or my money will be gone ? ..pls reply I have to pay in 2  

2 comments
anshu95
@anshu95  ·  0 karma

I am also in the same problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aspirant5
@aspirant5  ·  44 karma

When Did u apply for refund? Did u get money back?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,

I have paid the first installment of 3.129 lac rupees to LBSIM, New Delhi. They are saying that they wont refund any money if the application to withdraw is given after 30th April. I am waiting for a few results due in the the month of May. Please advice me how to approach to this situation.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
aayush1010
@aayush1010  ·  0 karma

yes they refunded the full amount minus 1k

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aspirant5
@aspirant5  ·  44 karma

@aayush1010 on what date did u apply for refund?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would like to apply for refund of my initial payment and 1st installment from Great Lakes............can anybody tell me the procedure to apply ?

Gladiator
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i convereted iim udaipur.

Want to quit my current college 

2 weeks have been completed after commencement of course.

can i expect any refund ?

2 comments
pammie
@pammie  ·  0 karma

which clg?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SoumyaYadav
@SoumyaYadav  ·  0 karma

@anujdsharma did you recieve the fees? or the entire money was fortefied?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends. IMT Hyderabad is refusing to refund my deposit of 50k even though I am applying for a refund a month before the commencement of classes. The final registration is on 15th June an I have asted foe refund in mid May. Moreover when most colleges have their withdrawal date as mid or after 15th June, IMT Hyderabad put up an absurd date of 30th April, when a lot of good colleges are not even done with their interviews. Acc to AICTE, I am supposed to get 4.9k back if I request for refundbefore the commencement of classes.

mimiroy
1 comment
anshu95
@anshu95  ·  0 karma

Did you got your money back? i am also in same problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am doing MBA from an institute and almost completed my first year. This year probably I will get admission to a better college and I will be needing to cancel my admission from previous institute. In that case will they be providing me with transfer certificate\leaving certificate. Is there any clause in AICTE norms for such situation?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey everyone, i paid 110,000 in jaipuria institute of management, i want to refund my amt but they refused to refund , they said that now the course has been started so we will not refund ur amount, plzzz tell me what will i do now

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got to confirm my admission by the 5th of april.. in IMT nagpur....

i wanted to know how much would i get as refund from them ... for the 50000 amount im paying to keep the seat...reply asap plz!!!!!!!

i forwaded a mail to the admissions committee as well... no reply yet from them.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...