Want to start my business..will MBA help??

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hey!!!I am an engineering student,and my aspiration is that i want to start my own business.i am totally not interested in a job. i want to know, 1)Will doing an MBA help me,start my own company? if yes,how? Also i am thinking of doing it...
Page 1 of 1
hey!!!I am an engineering student,and my aspiration is that i want to start my own business.i am totally not interested in a job.
i want to know,

1)Will doing an MBA help me,start my own company? if yes,how?
Also i am thinking of doing it from outside india,if i do it.

2)Right now, i m in my third year.After i am done with my engineering i am thinking of joining my father's construction business..is such type of experience as worthy as a job in a multinational,to be accepted in top schools like wharton etc.

3)Also..which programs are best for entrepreneurship,if MBA is not the best option?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii bro.....kindly use the search button before posting ur query...dun create threads for individual query...
Here's the link wer u can post ur query..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/entrepreneurship-anybody-25007491
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey!!!I am an engineering student,and my aspiration is that i want to start my own business.i am totally not interested in a job.
i want to know,

1)Will doing an MBA help me,start my own company? if yes,how?
Also i am thinking of doing it from outside india,if i do it.

2)Right now, i m in my third year.After i am done with my engineering i am thinking of joining my father's construction business..is such type of experience as worthy as a job in a multinational,to be accepted in top schools like wharton etc.

3)Also..which programs are best for entrepreneurship,if MBA is not the best option?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.