Want to know Info regarding correspondance MBA courses?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello to everybody, I want to know that what all options are available with us for doing the part-time or online MBA for the grad having exp of 2-3 yrs in IT industry. I came to know about the Symbiosis correspondance course, one course as Con...
Page 1 of 1

Yogesh,

I'm glad your expectations from a correspondence MBA are clear. You are looking for a knowledge upgrade more than a radical career transformation.

Also be aware of the differences between the other options that you've mentioned about - part-time and online.

The level of interaction you'll have with peers and mentors will vary accordingly. So will the time and effort commitment required for each option.

Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello to everybody,
I want to know that what all options are available with us for doing the part-time or online MBA for the grad having exp of 2-3 yrs in IT industry.
I came to know about the Symbiosis correspondance course, one course as Consultancy management by BITS and by IFCAI university. Please let me know if any of you have idea that which course among these one are good and have some reputation.
My personal goal is that I love my engineer work and thus I don't want to witch totally my career but just want to get some management knowledge so that I can move to customer-relationship domain in the IT industry.
Waiting for some +ve replies !!

If you have a work exp of 2-3 years, then you can go for Online Programs offered by Hughes Net and NIIT Imperia.
Their links are:

HughesNet Global Education - Management Programs from premier B-Schools >> Post Graduate programs >>Global Education
NIIT: NIIT IMPERIA: Executive Management program, Management training courses, management development courses.

OR, You can go for One year PG program from IMT, ghaziabad.
The link is:

Institute of Management Technology - Centre for Distance Learning

Hey Gauryogesh,

Did anyone reply towards ur query by email? I had a similar question and some advice on that front would be really helpful

Thanks
Abhijit

Hello to everybody,
I want to know that what all options are available with us for doing the part-time or online MBA for the grad having exp of 2-3 yrs in IT industry.
I came to know about the Symbiosis correspondance course, one course as Consultancy management by BITS and by IFCAI university. Please let me know if any of you have idea that which course among these one are good and have some reputation.
My personal goal is that I love my engineer work and thus I don't want to witch totally my career but just want to get some management knowledge so that I can move to customer-relationship domain in the IT industry.
Waiting for some +ve replies !!