want to know abt cet cutoffs

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, frnds i want to know what are the cutoff of mah cet last year. as i have got 85 percentile i m not able to decide to which college should i will get adm. and it would help me to prepare for 'gd' . i will be thankful if u will provide proper ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
frnds i want to know what are the cutoff of mah cet last year. as i have got 85 percentile i m not able to decide to which college should i will get adm. and it would help me to prepare for 'gd' . i will be thankful if u will provide proper guidance....:xmas:

Welcome to PG...

Please look around the forum to make yourself comfortable with various sections. Use search to locate the relevant threads, continue here:
MAT, state-level CET and related discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
frnds i want to know what are the cutoff of mah cet last year. as i have got 85 percentile i m not able to decide to which college should i will get adm. and it would help me to prepare for 'gd' . i will be thankful if u will provide proper guidance....:xmas:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.