want solid sound advice..

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hey ppl..am new here..so hi! in a bit of a spot..need some help fast..am 21 years of age..bsc. econ grad,presidency. Have traded derivatives for about 3 months now...Euribor, in the LIFFE exchange. Need a post grad degree..something relevant..in t...
Page 1 of 1

please search....there are quite a few theads discussing the 15 year education scene. fyi, MANY good bschools in US accept students with 15 yrs education....wharton, harvard included.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Wish i cud've helpd u...bt cnt map my bckground with ur's...
since am frm an engg profile...
infact wud advice u to..take up this issue to the MBA abroad&GMAT; section..where,after doin some due dilligence...by runnin thru some post ..u can pm some Bigshots there...

ATB...

-Dilip-

hey ppl..am new here..so hi! in a bit of a spot..need some help fast..am 21 years of age..bsc. econ grad,presidency. Have traded derivatives for about 3 months now...Euribor, in the LIFFE exchange. Need a post grad degree..something relevant..in the USA. Here's the problem..have 15 years of formal education. need 1 more for the best places in the USA. How the hell do i get that...what would u advise me to do? Masters in ECO is NOT my cuppa tea...and that too..an incomplete masters doesn't make sense..want something to do with the financial world..something to help me later on in my career. decent acads. 90.8% class 10, 90% class 12, 59.2% bsc. 8 ielts..if that helps..lol. so please...help me friends. help me outta this hole..