want a job in tech mahindra

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hello puys, i am an electronic engg. fresher ,i wnw work for tech mahindra,can some1 tell me how to apply and prep for the selection process?
Page 1 of 1
hello puys,
i am an electronic engg. fresher ,i wnw work for tech mahindra,can some1 tell me how to apply and prep for the selection process?

hi charu,
first of all this is not the exact thread you are looking,please take a look into all the threads.ok well,visit the following link you'll get all your deails:
Freshersworld.com: Sample Placement Papers :: Tech Mahindra Ltd. Question Bank, Placement Papers, Selection Procedures, Interview Tips
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hello puys,
i am an electronic engg. fresher ,i wnw work for tech mahindra,can some1 tell me how to apply and prep for the selection process?

Hi Charu,

Kindly search for related threads before posting your query since there are already many threads going on for almost all topics. Your query would be better answered there. Opening new threads for individual queries would be left unnoticed and would not help in PG being clean.

You can post your query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

or use PG Search:
Search PaGaLGuY | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website

Thanks and ATB!!

hello puys,