wanna get stronger in DI check this out

25 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
hello..i was just looking at a previous post regarding DI....and someone had said something abt IMS material being enough for DI ...... IMHO IMS DI is a joke....too little questions and not that difficult at all........considering that DI is suc...
Page 1 of 3

I kinda agree with Ashish,

Most of the time they use the Queen's Language in such a manner, just to make us feel we are from India. :oops: :oops:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi guys....

DI is my weakness...to an extent that i sumtimes even get horrified by seeing those huge graphs and myriad figures...but what i think is if one can interpret the data properly no question cud be a problem...so work on ur interpretation skills...calculation skills of course can be done by practice...approximation too can be done by practice (a lot of it)...the milestone for me is to be able to interpret the DI graphs...like those in the IMS Simcats are really bad...cant figure out where to approach the problem itself...

Ashish

MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)
hmm good information but
What about "M Tyra"
A book on Quicker Maths. I m weak in QA and DI and wanna basically prepare for JMET plz give some advice thanx

I don't think tyra is a sort of book which will help u immensly.It has a shortcut formulae for everything,but in order to get the questions done u got to understand the basics and then u will see u ar automatically able to sort out those so called short cuts.I think the best non coaching institute quants book is Arun Sharma.It wud be better than Mr.Tyra's book

yea buddies... guha is real good (quant aptitude for MBA) and has been instrumental in taking me from real sad quant %iles... 60-80.....to now 90-95% 😁 😁

but i beg to differ on the DI part... i feel if u can solve (read practice) DI from simCATs ( coz they r really mindboggling)...u r thru...also guha has almost nothing on LR...so id say its good for quants only

hmm good information but
What about "M Tyra"
A book on Quicker Maths. I m weak in QA and DI and wanna basically prepare for JMET plz give some advice thanx

yeah abhjit guha's is gud enuf for DI coz IMS material was pathetic and how cud that be enuf...???

vahgar
@vahgar  ·  282 karma

is this book good for QA? there seems to be quite a few printing errors(population for percapita etc)..

hey ppl...

can any1 get me the name of the publisher for guha's DI an quants stuff? any other suggestions for a good DI buk? keep the tips flowin..

Hi

See this http://www.firstandsecond.com/store/books/info/bookinfo.asp?txtSearch=1706829 for details.. you could buy the book after having a look at the book form a local book stall.

btw, I went to some shops here in tvm and found lots of MBA exams books, from what I saw and felt they are not worth buying. Of course this Guhajis book seems yto be very good though its not available in trivandrum 😞

cheers
xpediter

hey ppl...

can any1 get me the name of the publisher for guha's DI an quants stuff? any other suggestions for a good DI buk? keep the tips flowin..

starsunil wrote,

ive gone thro a great geometry book also......but dont know if its available in india though.....

wud u plz be mention the name and the publisher.thx

bye n tc

coolsulphur