Waitlisters Tracking Thread for IIM-C PGDCM & PGDM (2009)

65 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
This thread is for all the candidates who have been asked to 'HOLD ON' and for those who are on the wait list. This is the thread to track the waitlist movement for people like me who have been waitlisted for PGDM & PGDCM at IIMC batch 2009-11.All...
Page 1 of 7

hey ppl i cant c any activity here.wats the reason....is the wl not moving at all or wat?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Made it through!!!! Had been On Hold 26 for PGDM.... Just now got mail sayin I made it through...:)

Wish the others luck with their result...

iim-blacki Says
hey dude i believe there was a slite mistake on the part of the lady in the iimc admissions committee..the wl has moved till 15 only...u can check on the site if u havent yet..so u wil get thru next week...btw will u be acceptin the offer or are goin to greener pastures(read iima/b or abroad)..am desperate to get into iimc..:-Pplease reply..

ya.. i too called them... and status has been updated to wl 2.. im not sure i'll be accepting pgdcm though.. im on hold for pgdm at C (practically 0 chance of converting, i know).. if i dont convert, i'll most probs be accepting K... wish u luck dude...
lakshmisan Says
i am pgdcm wl 17 and i didnt get any confirmation yet... u sure confirmation given till wl 18?

hey dude i believe there was a slite mistake on the part of the lady in the iimc admissions committee..the wl has moved till 15 only...u can check on the site if u havent yet..so u wil get thru next week...btw will u be acceptin the offer or are goin to greener pastures(read iima/b or abroad)..am desperate to get into iimc..:-Pplease reply..

congratulations to all the waitlisted(dcm) and on hold candidates(dm) who have converted their iimc calls...all the best for those waiting in the wings(including me)...for the sake of those who are yet to clear the waitlist pls update ur status in this spreadsheet...and all those who haven't indicated their status pls do it now here-

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pLExC73hB3vKp9sPUGulqRg

thanks for ur cooperation...:)

thx for askin man...da female said tat wl moved till 18 but actually it has moved only till 15 thats da reason my name is nt there...
so waitin for da next list nw...

hey that's real bad news for me...:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(are u sure it's moved till 15 only??did u confirm later??on pg i can see wl 17,18 but not wl 16...wl 15 has mentioned he's got the mail..pls do reply..pm me ur email id..i have pmed u already..pls check it..

im still waiting for it... I didnt get their email or anything.. I sent them a mail yesterday asking for my status. But no reply till now.

lakshmisan Says
i am pgdcm wl 17 and i didnt get any confirmation yet... u sure confirmation given till wl 18?

hi friend did u get the acceptance letter via mail or are still waiting for it??

Sorry PuYs I am not trying to spam here.

Anyone with a call of NMIMS please, please withdraw the money before 7th May,2009.
This will help other waitlisters to clear fast.

All you have to do is send a mail to NMIMS stating that you want to withdraw the money along with the fees receipt.
All the best for your future endeavors.

Converted yeah Converted!!!! finally.. PGDCM!! Was on the OBC waiting list (#3).. got the mail yesterday afternoon but I saw the mail late last night I had lost all hope and I even called the admissions office lady...She asked my name & checked the list and said " not on the list ".. But I have got the mail and this is how it reads

Dear candidate:

We are pleased to offer you admission to the PGDCM programme of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, subject to the enclosed Terms and Conditions of the Offer of Admission. Classes will commence on June 22, 2009.

Please confirm your acceptance of this offer of admission by sending the enclosed Acceptance Form duly, filled-in along with a demand draft of Rs.1,00,000/- in favour of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, payable at Kolkata to reach us by May 11, 2009. You can take the print-out of the Acceptance Form from the attached enclosures for your doing the needful.

Hard copies through courier/speed post will reach you shortly.

An immediate confirmation of your acceptance over email will be highly appreciated.

Best wishes

Yeah May 11 is the deadline.. And others can expect some movement on that day....and this explains why we were asked to chk the next monday.. All the best for the other guys!! Dont lose hope.. You'll definitely make it one day!

On the way to Joka!