Wait for my B-School is killing me!!

35 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hi guys!! I am joining MDI Gurgaon and the classes are scheduled to start on 25th June.... Its still 53 days to go... I have lots of incomplete assignments to finish up.... but now i am really keen to join the institute!! yes yes.. i h...
Page 1 of 4

Take a chill pill dude....

thats y u shouldnt get into good bschools... look at us we are sooo cool
Astalavista babe..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Man this wait is excruciating.I dont know if I am posting in the right place.The waiting for the results is bad and i seem to be overanalysing things(it doent help that i got rejected by MDI and SJSOM, got selected to IIT D).Actually i think i may drive the PG guys mad.It looks like i have invaded the place.But i have so much free time and also am so opinionated that i have an opinion about everything(OK almost everything there are a few exceptions).But did restart a few good old threads that had been forgotten between the new threads.
But this place is an amzing storehouse of trivia,information and people.As u go through the older posts and see the senior echelons u wonder why did i join so late.Ok now i think i have t0tally flipped :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

guys i tell u one thing chill out for these 2 months bcoz b school wont give u time and after that job. let me remind u job only sucks u.

dont worry its not trend only followed by MDI. atleast you are lucky that they are sending the assignment. i am selected for SCMHRD and joining it. we are supposed to have an online class starting from 1st april(hope its just an april fool). so atleast youcan leave the town and come bak 1 week prior to joining and do the assign. we poor SCMHRDians can't leave town.

cheers and congrats

dont worry .... ur wait's gonna end in just 4 days.....
and u'll also call ur self "mandevian" with proud!!!!

Thanks prateek.....and yes...amen!!!

Oceanjewel

Whaaa????.....homework...already??!!??

sniff...

Yes dear!!

seniors told me that MDI has been sending these assignments since last 2 years...
so in all probabilities... we'll also get that!!
so get ready for that

Prateek
Hey guys!!!

I guess.... the wait for the B-school to start its session won't kill us... specially those going to join MDI!!!!

i just came to know that very soon some bombs will reach our homes... i mean we all will be getting a couple of assignments & surverys to complete... before we join our college.... and we'll be having "tests" based on our "homework" the very first or second day of our college!!!!! 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Now i think.... that will make us busy somewhat!!

ne second thoughts??

Whaaa????.....homework...already??!!??

sniff...
Hi

but well, the wait to get my Wl cleared is killing me!!!!

Oceanjewel

dont worry .... ur wait's gonna end in just 4 days.....
and u'll also call ur self "mandevian" with proud!!!!

All The Best

Prateek

Hi

Well, the wait for the session to begin at ur chosen respective b-school is killing most of u.......
but well, the wait to get my Wl cleared is killing me!!!!

Oceanjewel

Hey guys!!!

I guess.... the wait for the B-school to start its session won't kill us... specially those going to join MDI!!!!

i just came to know that very soon some bombs will reach our homes... i mean we all will be getting a couple of assignments & surverys to complete... before we join our college.... and we'll be having "tests" based on our "homework" the very first or second day of our college!!!!! 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

Now i think.... that will make us busy somewhat!!

ne second thoughts??

Prateek