Wagon R vs. Estilo vs. Hyundai i10

17 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Well this can be the least expected post on pagalguy but I hope its ok to post it here since its the lounge section. Can anybody tell which car is the best car to buy: Wagon R (new version) Zen Estilo Hyundai i10 Plsss sug...
Page 1 of 2
Well this can be the least expected post on pagalguy but I hope its ok to post it here since its the lounge section.

Can anybody tell which car is the best car to buy:

Wagon R (new version)

Zen Estilo

Hyundai i10

Plsss suggest!

If you have taken the test drive of all these cars then you would be able to identify that i10 is butter smooth in terms of driving dynamics as compared to other cars you have mentioned.
The new Wagaon-R has plenty of space inside due to stretched wheel base of the new model. Also Wagon R comes with Maruti reliability and fuel efficiency, but if you love driving go for i10.
Zen Estilo - i would say, don't consider that as Maruti have plans to phase that out.
Thanks,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi gauthamcit
See , no doubt its a good car but it didn't get good position in the market, its also has impressive mileage but could not attract the people because of it high price range.

Dude i already own a i10 car
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well this can be the least expected post on pagalguy but I hope its ok to post it here since its the lounge section.

Can anybody tell which car is the best car to buy:

Wagon R (new version)

Zen Estilo

Hyundai i10

Plsss suggest!

Hyundai i10 no doubt of it......
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I found "Figo" to be pretty good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My family owns both i10 and WagonR. The i10 is 2 years old, the WagonR is 3 months old. My review...

All small cars, whether Maruti, Hyundai, Chevy etc are generally very good and demand practically no maintenance. They all last. Except in case of a major crash, when they all crumple into a disfigured piece of metal that you can only hope to save lives and get insurance from.

Running costs and mileage - are also all good. They all start with different mileage points, but eventually stabilize around 12-14 kms/litre after 1-1.5 years of usage. Of course, a lot depends on your driving style, whether you drive in the right gears and wether you stay in a city where 5 months' winters don't require an AC, etc. But in the end, the mileage difference is only of about 2-3 kms per litre and not more.

Frankly, I have found Maruti cars generally lacking the finish and quality that a Hyundai or a Fiat has. I'm talking about the quality of plastic used in the interiors, the AC design, etc. In my experience a WagonR doesn't even come close to an i10 in terms of driving pleasure, seating comfort, AC efficiency and the interior design.

Maintenance - all cars these days come with five years extended warranty. If you crash your car, then it'll be covered under insurance. The only thing that remains is chota mota damages such as rearview mirror, bumper, etc. Such spare parts will be about 20% costlier in a Hyundai than in a Maruti. Maruti has more workshops across the country than anyone else... but you need a workshop only twice a year for the two servicings.

In my opinion, what matters is how comfortable is your drive when you are stuck in an hour-long traffic jam amidst pollution and dying to reach home. It is at that moment when you curse/celebrate the decision of your car the most.

In my experience, an i10 is far superior in terms of driving pleasure and overall build quality than a WagonR. But it is also priced higher.

My advice would be to test drive both cars multiple times. When you are at the showroom, ask lots of silly questions. Go for follow up drives. After you get a sense of what you are gaining for the extra price (i10) vs what you are losing for the lower price (any micro-hatch Maruti), you'll find yourself in a better position to decide.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You should consider the Ford Figo........have heard good reviews of it....and its quiete spacious....

Also the Chevrolet Beat.....its offering 3years of free servicing.......which is a great deal...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gauthamcit Says
Puys.. How about Maruti A-Star?

A star no doubt is a good one but its range is a bit higher than the ones above..
The question isn't WHO is going to let her. It is WHO is going to stop her?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys.. How about Maruti A-Star?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank u puys for ur instant replies!
Yes i agree with most of you that i10 is a good one but actually wagon R is better than i10 performance wise & mileage wise too.
And the new wagon R doesnt look that bad as compared to the older dabba versions! Plus its more spacious inside..

N the reason I am not considering estilo as a good choice is that for some odd reason i have not seen zen estilo much on the roads. For some reason ther aren't too many of them compared to wagon R & i10.
So in short..still confused!!

The question isn't WHO is going to let her. It is WHO is going to stop her?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i10 among the list..but i10 looks small. i20 is more spacious.
swift also is in the same price range, but waiting period is more.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...