volunteer required for NGO in gurgaon

170 Posts  ·  370 Users
About this group
Hello people. I am currently associated with a NGO which teaches underprivileged kids in gurgaon.Now we have collaborated with a government school to start computer center there.The center will be for kids of 3rd and 4th class.For this we nee...
Page 1 of 17

Hi, I am software professional. I can help out in website and mobile app design whenever required. You can email me at rak.deeg@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am software professional. I can help out in website and mobile app design whenever required. You can email me at rak.deeg@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am an Information Security Consultant by profession, I want to volunteer teaching hours for the underprivileged. I can do evening hours and weekends Please reach out to me at soumyashree2211@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Email is anmoloberoi13@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently pursuing Masters in Building Engineering and Management and have 1.5 years teaching experience. Want to educate under privileged childrens and try to help them in fulfilling their dreams. Geetesh Malhotra 7015025252 geeteshmalhotra1@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am a software engineer by profession. And I want to help the underprivileged. I can give time during morning hours and weekends Please reach out to me at shreyabatra1992@gmail.com

1 comment
Chauhan.P
@Chauhan.P  ·  0 karma

@shreyawhiz Hi Shreya, will you be interested to join our team to help driving the campaign towards Women empowerment and preventing crime against woman? This will be in Gurgaon location and paid project. Please revert if interested 9871510209

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, plz reach out to me at 01.kriti@gmail.com

1 comment
Chauhan.P
@Chauhan.P  ·  0 karma

Hi kriti, will you be interested to join our team to help driving the campaign towards Women empowerment and preventing crime against woman? This will be in Gurgaon location and paid project. Please revert if interested 9871510209

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am almost free on Saturdays and Sundays. I want to contribute my time for some good. Please email me with the requirement and time, I will be happy to help. My email is bharattyagi628@gmail.com Thank you.

1 comment
Chauhan.P
@Chauhan.P  ·  0 karma

Hi, will you be interested to join our team to help driving the campaign towards Women empowerment and preventing crime against woman? This will be in Gurgaon location and paid project. Please revert if interested 9871510209

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Samarpan ngo looking for volunteers 08130828567(reference mohnish)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , I am software engineer and want to teach children and want to contribute in  children and women welfare specially . My  email id is annududeja0212@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...