Vlerick MGM program 2013-2014

18 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hi, Is there any Puy looking to join Vlerick for MGM program for 2013-14 intake ?I have submitted my application and received the acknowledgment. Interview follows soon.Current students, Alumni all are welcome to share their opinions and...
Page 1 of 2

Hi, Request all those people applying to Vlerick FT MBA 2013-2014 to join the group:-

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,
I also got admitted to Vlerick MGM. However, I am still waiting for the scholarship decision which will be taken later in May. I think Ghent is much cheaper than Leuven, there is quite a difference in rent prices. Anybody else got a scholarship? Just curious what is the general profile they award. Thanks 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody have idea puys.. which campus is better.. ghent or leuven for MGM program..

in terms of jobs, living expenses etc.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@stinks no problem. will be waiting for ur reply :)
----------- GMAT is the easiest part in planning an education abroad.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@confusedGMATer Hey...i am done with the interview and waiting for the results now !!...Fingers Crossed :)...will let u know the first thing and thanks a lot for the help ! :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Belgiari congratulations on the interview but isn't scholarship essay a part of the application process?? i submitted mine along with the rest of the essays.i made a need based application myself but dint submit any proof.my focus was mainly on the fact that i have the potential but no resources.i dint need to submit a proof for that
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@stinks congrats! well..they said they will intimate me over mail when to expect the call. the mail never came but the call certainly did.i was at office. absolutely unprepared! we started on a very light note.discussing the time difference between belgium and India. slowly..he moved onto my work..the reason why i want to cme to Vlerick..why the particular course. which would be my favorite subject etc.. i have no clue how i managed to answer all of that. make sure you dont make up stuff because they will catch you. i mentioned something about strategic management and he kept on asking me questions in that area till i surrendered. then a few general questions about Europe and the crisis. what is my understanding of recession, what is going on in India and China etc.some stuff about IT indsutry.he covered more or less every recent topic. he ended it by saying he liked my english accent.:) i was asked to wait for a week but i got the admission letter and scholarship confirmation by evening 😃 😃 hope it turns out even better for you. lemme know
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@confusedGMATer Heyy...so i got an interview call and am gonna need some help from you !
can u share your interview experience with me ? as in what questions and expectations do the interviewers have ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@stinks i know. 9 essays. took some thinking! i did apply to essec(France) and got an interview call there. but chose Vlerick because of time and roi factor. i had few more colleges in mind but 75 % scholarship had left me stumped(pretty much ;))
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@confusedGMATer Oh that makes two of us !..Those 9 essays were a pain though...i am hoping this gets through n i dont have to undergo any more of this ordeal....btw did u apply elsewhere ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...