VJIM PGDM Admissions 2018- 2020 helpdesk- Official

150 Posts  ·  663 Users
About this group

The latest Business School Survey conducted by Business Standard rates VJIM, Hyderabad in the Super League A2- A5 and positions it among top B-schools in the A3 league. VJIM Hyderabad scores an 80 in its Over-all Percentile section- keeping even IIM Ranchi behind. It goes a notch higher by scoring a stunning 85 on the Perception Percentile as well.

This AICTE, NAAC approved and accredited Bschool's curriculum has received attention from both academia and industry leading to phenomenal placement record since years now.

Admissions open for PGDM Class 2017- 2019. Read more: www.vjim.edu.in We are here to help you!

For any query pertaining to admissions 2017, feel free to write to us here. Goodluck!

Page 1 of 15

Spring is a beautiful time of the year and what can mark the better of the season but Holi!

VJIM wishes you a thousand colors of success. Happy Holi!
#HappyHOli #VJIMcelberation ##holi #happyholi#love #holifestival #photography #colors #gujiya#gulal #colorrun #holipowder #like #festival #India

Post 39239805676250
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was very shy as a young girl. My grandfather, like most grandparents of the 90s, wanted me to be a doctor because he always thought that your profession should be a reason for someone else's smile in the world. However, medicine did not seem like my call. I wanted to break free of my fears and inhibitions, build confidence in myself and be sure of my skills. That is why I chose an MBA. And now having spent 9 months at VJIM, I can already feel the difference within myself.

- K. Sri. Tanmaya

Post 4788722052104192
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We celebrate lives, not just days or festivals. #NotJust

International Women’s Day celebrating the power of women – their rights and role in our lives and society.
#InternationalWomensDay #HappyWomensDay #VJIMWomen

Post 5398159490023424
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

International Women’s Day celebrating the power of women – their rights and role in our lives and society.

Post 6301250116648960
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Post 6662605445267456
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been raised in an extremely supportive, nuclear modern-day family. And my father's job required us to travel a lot. We moved from one place to another- very frequently but of course, never alone. But arriving at Hyderabad for my MBA had me finally step out of my comfort zone. It was a big decision for all of us at home but i had complete support which helped me focus on my studies immensely.

If you ask me, no MBA was not always a plan. But, ever since childhood, I had immense love for Mathematics and subjects which needed me to think hard. I started feeling drawn towards Commerce for Accounts as time passed by. I wanted to pursue a professional course that would help me build on my analytical skills and help me establish a career in it. Naturally, MBA came as an obvious choice.

- Saheli Konchada

#mba #cat #business #bschool #consulting #management #education#marketing #college #india #businessschool #entrepreneur #finance#motivation #students #inspiration

Post 4546582231384064
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been raised in an extremely supportive, nuclear modern-day family. And my father's job required us to travel a lot. We moved from one place to another- very frequently but of course, never alone. But arriving at Hyderabad for my MBA had me finally step out of my comfort zone. It was a big decision for all of us at home but i had complete support which helped me focus on my studies immensely.

If you ask me, no MBA was not always a plan. But, ever since childhood, I had immense love for Mathematics and subjects which needed me to think hard. I started feeling drawn towards Commerce for Accounts as time passed by. I wanted to pursue a professional course that would help me build on my analytical skills and help me establish a career in it. Naturally, MBA came as an obvious choice.

- Saheli Konchada

#mba #cat #business #bschool #consulting #management #education#marketing #college #india #businessschool #entrepreneur #finance#motivation #students #inspiration

www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Here's some tips to newbies at B-schools, may you spread your wings to soar high and higher. An article by VJIM, Hyderabad published on Indian Education Lab.

https://indianeducationlab.wordpress.com/…/behaviour-tips-…/
#VJIMpgdm #Campuslife #Behaviour #Tips #management #Students

www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...