VJIM Admissions 2015-17

19 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group

We are glad to announce another season of admissions at VJIM Hyderabad for the batch 2015-2017.This thread has been created with a purpose of sharing the admission news. We are here to address your queries and questions about admissions 2015-2017....

Page 1 of 2

How about placements in Marketing for VJIM, Hyderabad? Highest-Lowest and average package

1 comment
maheshsmile2006
@maheshsmile2006  ·  1 karma

Vjim is completely bluffing about the placements, @Ravi teja you are not even part of administration and you are giving figures from the air, which is misleading the students. At VJIM average package is less than 3.5 lakhs and least package is 2.2 lakhs and most of the people's (approx 60%) salary is in between 2.2 to 3.5 lakhs. 22/215 are not even placed. Nearly 20% of the people left their jobs because most of them are worst companies which is not even paying salaries. and the packages are mostly variable only 15k to 20k are getting on hand. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hie how about the placements for MBA in VJIM. What would be the average package. Who are the major recruiters. What if a students get a job and is willing to apply for another company as dream company? Is it possible in VJIM

1 comment
polineni90
@polineni90  ·  0 karma

My brother got CAT-83 percentile n MAT- 93 percentile what are his chances in getting into VJIM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI can any one tell me more about admissions at vjim. A quick link to the application from will really help.

1 comment
maheshsmile2006
@maheshsmile2006  ·  1 karma

Vjim is completely bluffing about the placements, @Ravi teja you are not even part of administration and you are giving figures from the air, which is misleading the students. At VJIM average package is less than 3.5 lakhs and least package is 2.2 lakhs and most of the people's (approx 60%) salary is in between 2.2 to 3.5 lakhs. 22/215 are not even placed. Nearly 20% of the people left their jobs because most of them are worst companies which is not even paying salaries. and the packages are mostly variable only 15k to 20k are getting on hand. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date to fill up the application form?

What is the palcement scenerio,I mean percentage of students placed each year with minimum and average salary?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thought of the day for smart managers of today:

"Marketing without design is lifeless and design without marketing is mute." - Von R. Glitschka

www.vjim.edu.in
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hie how about the placements for MBA in VJIM. What would be the average package. Who are the major recruiters.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
polineni90
@polineni90  ·  0 karma

whats the total strength of 2013-15 batch

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
polineni90
@polineni90  ·  0 karma

may i know what is the current status of placements

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I give interview online??

2 comments
vjimhyd
@vjimhyd  ·  1,057 karma

Hi John, glad to hear from you. Have you filled up the admissions form and applied already? http://www.vjim.edu.in/images/downloads/13_Appl.Form_.pdf

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Johnpgdm
@Johnpgdm  ·  0 karma

No not yet.. is admissions r still on?? What's the last date?? Actually I'm applying for loan before getting admitted to VJIM, so that I can join as soon as possible if get selected.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirant,

We have been receiving a lot of query pertaining to the admissions procedure at VJIM, Hyderabad. Here's a quick article for you to see you through the basic steps to enroll for PGDM 2014- 2016. Good luck!

www.vjim.edu.in
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

An absolutely well researched and thought provoking case study by Business Standard that's creating ripples among people speculating around "market approach":

www.vjim.edu.in
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VJIM takes the opportunity to thank their wonderful recruiters. While in conversation with Mr. Srinivas Kulkarni, Ops Integrator - IBG Continental Europe, VJIM was proud to receive his feedback:

We have hired associates from VJIM and we found them to be smart, able to quickly acclimatize with the corporate environment and start delivering the responsibilities assigned to them with little guidance and coaching. Their subject knowledge and application of the same in their day to day work is also good.

Thanks to all our stakeholders once again to make it an eventful and successful year for VJIM, Hyderabad!

www.vjim.edu.in
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...