VJIM Admission 2014-2016

11 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
We are glad to announce another season of admissions at VJIM Hyderabad for the batch 2014-2016. This thread has been created with a purpose of sharing the admission news. We are here to address your queries and questions about admissions 2013-2015...
Page 1 of 2

Congratulations to Vinay Kumar for starting his career with Invesco as a Fund Administrator!

Vinay has always lived by the saying- "Plan for the worst and hope for the best" and probably that is why, he has always put his best foot forward whenever it came to major decisions in life.

To read more, CLICK:

We at VJIM understand the value of hard work and gratification. Our placements have always been transparent as a process and we are known for our commitment towards our students' well-being. To read more about VJIM's placements, click: http://www.vjim.edu.in/

www.vjim.edu.in
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when would be the results out? i had given my gd pi on 23 march 2014. when can results be expected?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prajwal is funny. Prajwal is responsible. Prajwal has great humor and Prajwal is one of our favorite stduents of VJIM. In a recent article, he quips- "It is not easy to be anything. And if you are one of the placement committee representatives of a school dedicated towards values, academic rigor and innovation, it is far more difficult than you can construe it to be." He does bring out some essential highlights as a core committee member of VJIM Placement cell.

To read more, continue:

www.vjim.edu.in
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ATTENTION!

With placements going great guns at VJIM Hyderabad, here's quickly an update on the campus recruiters of Class 2014 (find attached).

We at VJIM deeply value the fact that it is never about jobs but about careers, so this year the School emphasized on not only giving jobs to the students but to pay special attention to the profiles and nature of work they want to be associated with. Happy to inform- we did fairly well at that.

Once again, VJIM Hyderabad wishes great luck to all its wonderful students! May you continue shining bright.

www.vjim.edu.in
5 likes2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Getting placed is one of the fulfilling moments as a student... seeing all your hard work getting recognised and paid is always lovely and gratifying. On that note, one of our lovely VJIM-ites shares a few words with us about his ride with VJIM and how it feels on standing at the verge of entering the corporate world with one of the gigantic companies. To read more, visit:

We at VJIM understand the value of hard work and gratification. Our placements have always been transparent as a process and we are known for our commitment towards our students' well-being. To read more about VJIM's placements, click: http://www.vjim.edu.in/

www.vjim.edu.in
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi this is sayan bhattacharya from kolkata

i have secured 85% in MAT feb'14 and i a interested in vjim
would like to know about
what is the placement package n how many were placed....???
as this is my major criteria
and would also like to know about the ROI
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I got offer letter from VJIM and I am willing to join.

But I have an issue here and that is, I already have the latest configuration laptop and i am not at all interested in maintaining one more, so will i get a concession instead of the laptop that you are providing.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I got offer letter from VJIM and I am willing to join.

But I have an issue here and that is, I already have the latest configuration laptop and i am not at all interested in maintaining one more, so will i get a concession instead of the laptop that you are providing.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All you lovely aspirants there!

Kindly check here to access the PI schedule (Off-Campus)- 8th & 9th March, 2014:

www.vjim.edu.in
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 52%le, BTech-61 , 12th-66 , 10th-76 , 1yr wrk exp...what are the fair chance to get admission in this collg..

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...