Vjim 2012-14

312 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Hey guys.. I confirmed my admission at VJIM for PGDM general. Let me give u brief ideaon VJIM. Located in 25 km away from Hyd city, Bachupally to be precise is a well known and one of the best among AP. Infra is good but not great. hostel fac...
Page 1 of 32

VJIM is a premier B-school 19th rank All India (AIMA) and intends to reach to brilliant students like you, who have cleared toughest XAT exam, for admission to PGDM (2013-15). VJIM stands out as a distinguished B-School because of the following features:

· Socratic method of learning

· Reverse orientation at the end of first year

· Faculty internship in the industry to understand contemporary business practices

· Identifying and testing theoretical management models prevalent in industry

· Life management skills

· Course of independent study

· Grooming and Finishing school

· Highly experienced research oriented faculty from India and abroad.

www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi , i had one query which one is better to take admission vjim or ipe. please give replay in advance thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rockindia You can download the application from our site attach the xerox copies of mark sheets from X to graduation , test score card, DD of Rs1000 faouring the institute and send it to our campus address. you will get a call for GDPI(physical) or online.
You can spk on 09849800819 for doubts.
www.vjim.edu.in
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhishek-c 50%tile and above is the cut off. However a candidate should have over all 60% weightage to get selected
www.vjim.edu.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rockindia pls can any one ans to me
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls tell me if i can go to the hyd centre vjim and sublit the application form

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i directly go to the vjim and submit the application form,as last date is 31 jan 2013.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is PGDM-Marketing AIU approved?

Jaipuria Institute of Management. Noida
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gsrikanth wat wer the profiles offered to marketing students can u please name them.
Jaipuria Institute of Management. Noida
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gsrikanth said:
@abhishek-c check the college website in that everything is given very briefly...
what's the difference between pgdm general and PGDM?
mba2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...