Virginia Tech MBA v/s Fordham University MBA

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey guys, I'm an international student and just got accepted into Virginia Tech Pamplin School of Business' MBA program. I also received an admit from Fordham University's MBA program. Hence obviously the question: \- Which one is the be...
Page 1 of 1

Hey..did you make your decision yet? I too have an admit from Fordham and Baruch and i'm not very clear on which college to join. Also, did you have a phone interview with Fordham. I did not have one and they sent me a mail saying that I have got admission to Fordham. Really strange, the interview with Baruch was long and stressful...thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ..I have also got an admit from Pamplin...It will be good if we could talk...My mob no : 9880532830..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I'm an international student and just got accepted into Virginia Tech Pamplin School of Business' MBA program. I also received an admit from Fordham University's MBA program. Hence obviously the question:

- Which one is the better MBA program?
- Which is the better business school? In terms of reputation, faculty, career services and all other parameters you would use to rate a school.

Given how impossible it is to get a job in this scenario, how much would the location advantage that Fordham has over Pamplin matter? (Manhattan over the remote Blacksburg).

On one hand I feel that regardless of how it's MBA program may be, Vtech is still a recognized name worldwide as opposed to Fordham. On the other hand, I feel that Fordham's location would make it much much easier to get a job/internship (in comparision to Vtech). I'm really really confused as to which one I should choose.

Additionally, I've read one or two members on the BW forums come down heavily on Fordham Uni, and that really freaked me out.

Any advice?? Thanks!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...