Video Lectures

26 Posts  ·  452 Users
About this group
I am a twice 100 percentiler in CAT (Quant.). I have been teaching aptitude (CAT and CSAT too) for the last 6-7 years and I have taught at CL (Delhi), Abhimanu's and Bulls Eye (Chandigarh). Right now I'm preparing for civil services a...
Page 1 of 3

Anybody wants Time/ byju cat full video lectures ? If you or your friends are interested then inbox me, we'll decide the price.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The following information is known about their seating arrangement. 

The person from Pune sits third to the left of the person who sits opposite the person from Hyderabad. Neither B nor G is from either Pune or Hyderabad. E is from either Mumbai or Vijayawada and sits adjacent to neither A nor F. A is from either Chennai or Bengaluru and sits opposite F. who is from neither Pune nor Hyderabad. Only two persons sit between G and the person from Delhi. D is from either Mumbai or Delhi. Either C or H sits opposite the person from Vijayawada. The person from Mumbai sits to the immediate left of H but he is not a neighbour of A. The persons from Bengaluru and Visakhapatnam sit adjacent to each other 

Please help with this question.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat materials and lecture Time,cl,takshilla contact 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have all video lectures and study of cat Time,carrerlauncher,takszilla ...... 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can provide cat videos/ test from time/cl/ims/byju's at  a very nominal price.

For videos just 250 Rs [for any one coaching institute]. Send me a mail at cfaprepcoach@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello everyone. I have all the video tutorials of TIME, CL, CrackU, HANDA kA FUNDA, BYJU for CAT. Mail  me at  officialaplha@protonmail.com to get them at nominal price. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

english

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone purchased 2iim Quant?

1 like2 comments
AbishekVENKATESH
@AbishekVENKATESH  ·  0 karma

Same question I am also interested!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Avipriya007
@Avipriya007  ·  0 karma

I am interested as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone provide me shakuntla devi puzzel book 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hlo sir i want all the video lectures From where i can get them

2 comments
aswinkrish1212
@aswinkrish1212  ·  2 karma

I have all the links for Video lectures from TIME, CL and many more. I have study materials etc. Contact me : aswinkrishna1212@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bansal9509
@Bansal9509  ·  0 karma

Search in telegram. You will get all for free there

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...