VGSOM,IIT Kharagpur [2012-2014] Admission Helpdesk

2,339 Posts  ·  528 Users
About this group
Hi all, The Notification of the admission for VGSOM,IIT Kharagpur for the year *2012-14* is out.:):) From this year onwards, *Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM)* will use only *CAT *for short-listing candidates for its MBA programme. T...
Page 1 of 234

240 out of 450 will get u 95 percentile

Dream come true, God's own campus
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Red_Bull how much marks i should target for.....(general) so that i can make it to 94-95%ile(at-least). Just give a range so that i can AIM for!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the minimum cat percentile required for sc category..?? plz plz reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and in terms of marks what it could range from, i mean i have join test series so how much marks i should be targeting at-least for being in VGSOM.??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vijju1049 We don't have any cutoffs as such as the calls as based on your overall profile and your CAT scores. So, the better your profile and CAT scores are, the better is your chances of getting through. I guess scoring a percentile in excess of 94-95%ile and good profile would get you the GD/PI call.
Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@napstermd plz update me the cut-offs for VGSOM and a range of marks where i can expect to be in VGSOM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can any one update the cut-off of previous year for VGSOM, so that i can get some idea for Session 2013-15. Plz help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi..seniors,can u guys throw some light with my profile,wat r my chances? wat is the SC cut off this yr?
my profile:
10/12/BTECH IT: 86%/77.04%/8.1 dgpa
currently working fr big softwr services MNC
WE:9mnths,if i convert in 2012 then in 2013 W.E wil b around 20mnths
SCJP, BFS,INSURANCE certified.
SC category..how much cat score is needed?do they call based on profile?
seniors plz help.
thanks in advance

Your profile looks good.Can't say much about the cutoff as we give profile based calls so there isn't any cutoff as such.
Sanjay Kumar
VGSOM 2011-13
Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi..seniors,can u guys throw some light with my profile,wat r my chances? wat is the SC cut off this yr?
my profile:
10/12/BTECH IT: 86%/77.04%/8.1 dgpa
currently working fr big softwr services MNC
WE:9mnths,if i convert in 2012 then in 2013 W.E wil b around 20mnths
SCJP, BFS,INSURANCE certified.
SC category..how much cat score is needed?do they call based on profile?
seniors plz help.
thanks in advance

PGDIM, NITIE 2014 -16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have converted VGSOM & am currently working at Mckinsey Knowledge Center. Want to know morea about the placements this year & consulting companies that come for placements to VGSOM.

Also, is anyone aware of the refund policy ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...