VGSOM 2009-2011 Admission Queries!

785 Posts  ·  250 Users
About this group
VGSOM IIT Kharagpur Admission Queries!
Page 1 of 79

hello seniors

one doubt..i've got the draft made but in favour of The Registrar, IIT Kharagpur. I realized later only that 'The Registrar' was not there in the details, only IIT Kharagpur. Please let me know whether I should get it cancelled and get another one made.

regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The previous community for the batch 2009-11 has got deleted ( reasons best known to moderator) . Anywez i request all those who are sure to become a part of this batch to join the community below

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Communit...4214&refresh;=1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Adcom,

a couple of questions:

1. do you guys give feedback to those who didnt make it, as to where is it that they lost out? (i know this is difficult, but there are schools that do help out in this regard)

2. you have repeatedly mentioned that generally those who are offered an admission do not reject it - this statement does not hold by itself, given the fact that there are several higher ranked institues which might be having a common base of aspirants - i am sure there should be some underlying logic - can you please let us know of the same?

thanks ... sort of desperate to get into vgsom ...think disclosing a waitlist makes sense - helps some folks (like me) move on in life ...

:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mail awaited....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
spiky Says
The date of acceptance will be decided in a day or two. We have not started sending the mails. As soon as a decision is taken it will be communicated here.

Thanks a lot Arjun... i will wait for the update
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The date of acceptance will be decided in a day or two. We have not started sending the mails. As soon as a decision is taken it will be communicated here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Arjun / Anusha,
Do we know what is the last date of acceptance of offer ?
Seniors Please reply.. or anybody who has received the final offer letter

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys
anyone receiving the final call letter, pls share the details regarding fees, dates etc here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi vikash,
can we expect any wait list ...

Hi puys..

Don't spam by asking the same questions again and again for which the answers have been given in the previous posts. If there would be any wait list, we will be informing over PG.. Kindly have the patience to wait till we receive confirmations from the final converts, after which the faculty who is taking care of admissions would decide on the wait list.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congratulations to all the selected candidates !!!! Yes, its party time.
For those who are not selected don't loose hope. May be a better opportunity is in store for you.
Details of all the official confirmation and fees payment will be mailed to the selected candidates shortly.

hi vikash,
can we expect any wait list ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...