VGSoM 2009-11 Final Results out !!!

752 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
*The Final Results for 2009-2011 batch are out !!!! * Final Results 2009-11 *Hearty Congratulations* to all who got through ! We welcome you aboard. Its time to party hard, guys. It was a long journey and you all have earned your offer. ...
Page 1 of 76

Puys,

Admission for VGSOM are done for this year. On there seniors request , I am closing thread.

However, if you have any queries, you can PM the seniors.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dear friends in my pc I am not able to open vgsom site ... I am very much sure VGSOM will fill it vacant seats....

please update in this fourm as soon as result comes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Even I lodged an RTI complaint today.I have to take a print out and send it to CIC department.

They should fill all the seats and it is too much..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi plz message me the content of your rti....plz pm ... as i have also sent n rti but they said that they have not recieved any of it and wants me to send again... so can you share the content of your rti so i can send an rti with similar content...
also plz keep me updated about the reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please tell me the process to file the RTI and I will do that.....
lets teach the teachers a lesson.... they jst cannot play with our careers..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi himan!!!!!!!!!!

I am also with u.... Just elaborate your plan of action i will also join in.....

Pls send ur number in PM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi himan,

Thanks for taking the stand for all of us. Please let us know the ways in which we can help you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Continuing the trend of keeping seats vacant this year too VGSOm has admitted only 97 people against the sanctioned 150.I being a sufferer have filled an application under RTI Acts asking the rationale behind keeping seats empty and monetary loss to nation exchequer due to this corrupt policy of IIT.I would request all poeple like me who have been denied admission due to megalomaniac attitude of IIT profs to unite and fight our cases.The judgement of Delhi court over FMS prof under RTI act is an exemplary instance of using the perfect tools at our anvils to perfection.link is RTI impact: FMS forced to reveal admissions marks, Dean fined for withholding information | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website

Hoping you all will stand against the injustice done upon us

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mba.yodha Says
hey sumeet plz PM me ur email id so that i can ask the guys for approval....

ok done.... plz apply for membership.. also i have conveyed ur query.. if get a reply will update u...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sumeet1986 Says
I have repeatedly applied for the membership of google group but nt got i9t..can you post it for me there and let me know the reply or get my mebership approved?

hey sumeet plz PM me ur email id so that i can ask the guys for approval....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...