Verbal Prepration

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Folks, I am started prearing for GMAT. I would like to know good coaching/tution class especially for Verbal in Mumbai. Regards, Amit
Page 1 of 1
Hey,

Thanx 4 reply so early:)

Can provide me some matarial which help me to prepare for Verbal

Regards,
Pragmatist
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Folks,

I am started prearing for GMAT. I would like to know good coaching/tution class especially for Verbal in Mumbai.

Regards,
Amit

i dont think anyone offers coaching for verbal alone...it`s quant+verbal together. i know of just IMS in gmat coaching. u can take a combined package of gmat coaching plus mba consulting at IMS....but it`s pretty expensive.

having said that, i dont think performing well on gmat requires coaching. any person with above average intelligence can prepare for 6-12 weeks and get decent scores. Performance on the gmat is a function of your basic intelligence...and all u have to do is combine some common sense with a few simple test taking strategies. in particular, i dont beleive anyone can TEACH you verbal....it is something that comes from practice and habit. so unless u are really weak in quant, i dont think coaching is necessary. in case of verbal, even if u are very weak, i dont think coaching will make much of an improvement. intense prep and regular practice will make all the difference in verbal. GMAT is more about "conditioning" your mind rather than "preparing" it.

Hi Folks,

I am started prearing for GMAT. I would like to know good coaching/tution class especially for Verbal in Mumbai.

Regards,
Amit