UTD MBA Fall 2013

171 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Hi All,I am currently pursuing my MBA (Full time Cohort) at Naveen Jindal School of management, University of Texas at Dallas. If you're interested in applying and have any queries, then feel free to post them here.
Page 1 of 18

@GeeHathikal

Hi All,

I am currently pursuing my MBA (Full time Cohort) at Naveen Jindal School of management, University of Texas at Dallas.

If you're interested in applying and have any queries, then feel free to post them here.

Hi!

I will be taking GMAT this sep'2013. I would like to know whats the GMAT score neede for Jindal school of management? Also the actual cost involved like whats the tuition fee for two years for international student.?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey All,
How is it going??
Have you guys started with Visa applications?
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the same..

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody there?...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys... how much time does it take the adcom to roll out the i20 after acceptance?...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @mandar987 when were u interviewed? How long do they take to notify the decision after the interview?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys got accepted in UTD.. got some scholarship too.. @udyansharma @ads1388 can you guide me through visa application process... can you give me your email or ph no ..

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amey111 Can you share your profile? when were you interviewed?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, i got a reject from ut dallas for fall 2013 program...! but immediately

after that i got a mail saying that we can offer you admit for P-mba program..!! Does any body else from this forum has got the same email ? or is it just every rejected candidate gets this mail after rejection...! please do share your thoughts about the program !

Thanks in advance..!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, i got a reject from ut dallas for fall 2013 program...! but immediately

after that i got a mail saying that we can offer you admit for P-mba program..!! Does any body else from this forum has got the same email ? or is it just every rejected candidate gets such kind of offer for pmba program..? please do share your thoughts about the program !

Thanks in advance..!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@GeeHathikal

Hi All,

I am currently pursuing my MBA (Full time Cohort) at Naveen Jindal School of management, University of Texas at Dallas.

If you're interested in applying and have any queries, then feel free to post them here.

hi GeeHathikal, I am planning to apply to UTD . My profile is GRE: 313 2yrs of work-ex 66% BE- IT . can you pls tell me what are my chances ? Also can u pls give me some info about how students are placed after the Full-Time MBA at JSOM? this will really help . thanks

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...