UT@ Austin - McCombs: Intrview and Beyond

199 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group
Hi Guyz, Has neone got interviewed with UT@Austin for MBA - Fall2007? Lets start the thread for interview questions for McCombs... \- Ricky
Page 1 of 20
RiscouBisope Says
Thaks for PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Home Nice forum! Could some body tell me.Should I buy a Dodge Caliber? Doles anyone have negative or positive feedback regarding the Caliebr? ?I have test driven a HHR and really enjoyed it. However, I'm nott a huge fan of the design. I absoltuely olve the amount of acrgo space. Since I have a lot of music and sports equipment to haul around I need soemthing with significant storage. I really like the Ddoge Caliber as well.. I hear that they severely lack ij performance thuogh. Anby thoughts on what I should do would be appreciate.dI do! Do you? Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Preowned Car

Wrong thread...Move ur post to the chit-chat sub-forum....Pls take some time to read rule and regulations of this forum before posting.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thaks for PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Home Nice forum! Could some body tell me.Should I buy a Dodge Caliber? Doles anyone have negative or positive feedback regarding the Caliebr? ?I have test driven a HHR and really enjoyed it. However, I'm nott a huge fan of the design. I absoltuely olve the amount of acrgo space. Since I have a lot of music and sports equipment to haul around I need soemthing with significant storage. I really like the Ddoge Caliber as well.. I hear that they severely lack ij performance thuogh. Anby thoughts on what I should do would be appreciate.dI do! Do you? Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Preowned Car

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Vinay,

This is last year's thread.
Please check this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mccombs-r1-2008-25026945

Hi Folks,

I interviewed on 1st Feb. I noticed that quite a few of you have got admitted. Could you folks let me know as to how long did it take for you guys to get an admit mail after your interviews. I checked with the admission office and they said it would take 3 to 4 weeks. Looking for a more accurate figure from folks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks,

I interviewed on 1st Feb. I noticed that quite a few of you have got admitted. Could you folks let me know as to how long did it take for you guys to get an admit mail after your interviews. I checked with the admission office and they said it would take 3 to 4 weeks. Looking for a more accurate figure from folks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys: I got put on a waitlist. But Im ready to do whatever I can to get off the waitlist...any suggestions you guys may have??
Thanks

yonomi, good luck with the waitlist.

I don't know your profile in particular, but these are a few random tips:

1. If you think you can significantly improve on your GMAT, take it again ASAP. Nothing like a jump of 50 points to push you up the pecking order.
  2. If you've got/will get a significant promotion/expansion of responsibilities at work, make a note of that and send it to them.
  3. Another letter of recommendation? Or another essay maybe? I dunno the specifics about the waitlist and whether you're allowed to send in any more documents and to what extent- but consider writing some more.

Also, if they mentioned something in particular as a reason you're on the waitlist, attack that first (I don't know if they do).

PS: Check the BusinessWeek forums... there are people waitlisted there who discussed stuff. You could write to them and ask them what they did as well.

Good luck! I hope we see you at McCombs!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys: I got put on a waitlist. But Im ready to do whatever I can to get off the waitlist...any suggestions you guys may have??
Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hehehe - way to go for keepin' this thread alive :-)

BTW nonedone, you must have seen the couple of marketing camp opportunities posted on the McCombs Forums. I think you should consider applying for these camps. I know that it could prove to be a logistical nightmare, but I think these are the type of marketing companies that don't mind hiring international students, and if you qualify for one of the camps, it may go a really long way to helping you get an internship/job...

In anycase, I can always try and hook you up for a marketing internship at my current employer over the summer... but just my two cents...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Damn it, we were bumped to Page 2 again.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What to do man - ever since I gave in my resignation, I have been dumped with more and more work!!!!!

Plus all the packing and cleaning up and logistical stuff I need to deal with 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where is everyone!?

Disappeared!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...