UT Austin McCombs 2013 Calling All Applicants

55 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hi All, I received an admit from McCombs for session starting in 2013. I am starting this thread for the discussion of prospective applicants and admitted students. So anyone out there having any questions on McCombs or wants to sh...
Page 1 of 6

Denied!!

was interviewed on 3rd Feb in R3.

I feel the result could have been different if i would have applied in R1/R2.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Admission denied (notified 29 Mar).. Then again, didn't even have an interview..
Good luck to wait-listed candidates!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is McCombs done sending out invites to R3 Applicants? With the deadline approaching, was just wondering, if they are done with the process.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ramneetazad i wudnt say discrimnation..but visa issues persist..so u cn try mainly for the bigger firms..hope that helpz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea on how u plan to get the finances done .i dont hav any cosignor!!looking for a private loan in US maybe..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys..congos for admits and best of luck for waitlisted friends..

i got an admit in Mccombs....any idea wen the packet comes home?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a R3 applicant and finished my interview on Feb 20.

Waiting for Mar 29 now.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Goyal.Lavi said:
I just heard back from UT, Austin. I have been placed on waiting list. Anyone has any idea what are the prospects of getting an admit and by when is the admit rolled-out for wait listed candidates? I applied in R2.
Many many ppl on Mccombs w/l. Tough.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not sure, but it will probably be included in the admissions binder that will be sent out shortly.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys...my first post...got an admit...can anyone let me know when scholarship decisions will be out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...