USC - Marshall - 2013 Fall Admissions

48 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Couldn't find a thread for USC here so starting one. I have already applied for the college in the November 1 round. Has anyone else done the same. Any news guys?
Page 1 of 5

Hi Guys. So I have finalized Marshall as the place I want to go. Who else i in?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@anubhavj - congrats.. ATB for the I/V.. whats ur profile?
PGP 2013-15, IIM Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

I just stumbled across this thread for Marshall. I have an interview with the ad-com tomorrow on skype. I had applied in round 2 and got a notification about my interview on 15 Feb itself.
I am also a lil surprised to see no interview calls being handed out to any other Indian applicants active on pagalguy.

All the best to all of you guys, hope you hear from the admissions team soon.

Cheers !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

lol..... god knows..

somehow i'm losing interest now...
haven't heard of anyone else getting one yet...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hmm seriously...?
I haven't heard or seen a single Indian applicant getting an Interview invite for the round we applied. I am sure we all are not that bad.. :)
have u heard anyone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Visweswarareddy heyy.... I don't know man.. they are being cryptic... i asked them when I should expect a decision from them.. all they replied was that they have sent out their first wave of interview calls... and that they would post a decision by april 5th
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@flippyme and others who applied in Jan round...
any news??? whats happening with Marshall?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey... has anyone heard back from the school yet.. its been more then 6 weeks now....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SMBA2012 said:
Dear@slugabedd & Dear@aquabu ,Congrats on your admit offers. Could you share your profile & interview experiences & with whom did you interview? What was the turn around time?Really Looking forward to hear from you.Hopeful of getting a interview call on 15th.
@SMBA2012 The interview was nice and conversational, like most MBA interviews. The questions were pretty much the standard Professional achievements, Why MBA, Why now, Why Marshall. No curve balls. So be yourself and keep all the important points in mind and you should be fine.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jieu2969 - Hmm I too have mailed them over the weekend, yet to hear from them. let me know in case they reply.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...