USC Marshall: 2011 Aspirants

121 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
I did not find a thread for USC. In case there is one, moderators please merge this thread :) It would be great to talk to some fellow USC MBA applicants. I applied last year but was dinged without last year. Reapplied in R1 this year. P...
Page 1 of 13

Hi There,

I haven't heard anything from AdCom, but I have submitted to more letters of recommendation and an updated resume since I just got a new client/promotion. I am also getting anxious to find out!! I live in Long Beach but am moving to LA...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I'm new to this forum...got waitlisted for R3 a couple of days ago too...I know it was risky applying in R3 but now I feel stuck. I live in LA and my husband can't move since he is an attorney here and has an amazing job. I'm a USC alum (undergrad) and so is my brother...so I thought I would have a really good chance of getting in. Does anyone know when R3 waitlisters will be notified?

Hi lklana,
have you heard from the adcom since? did they give you any timeline as to when to expect the decision. I am getting increasingly nervous. Where in LA are you based. I live in the Glendale area and my husband is also a USC alumni.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I'm new to this forum...got waitlisted for R3 a couple of days ago too...I know it was risky applying in R3 but now I feel stuck. I live in LA and my husband can't move since he is an attorney here and has an amazing job. I'm a USC alum (undergrad) and so is my brother...so I thought I would have a really good chance of getting in. Does anyone know when R3 waitlisters will be notified?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone been wait listed in R3? I received an email from the adcom 3 days ago that I am put on their wait list. Dont really know what to make of it. I live in Los Angeles and my husband is an USC Alumni. I applied in R3 so I knew it was going to be extremely competitive, but now I am left hanging. Anyone in the same boat or with any past experiences of this sort?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have full schol from UNC kenan flagler. I will probably join that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

New Indian admits to USC class of 2013 are welcome to join this group to connect to fellow admits:

http://groups.google.com/group/usc-marshall-class-of-2013---indian-students

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sachintendua Says
I received an admit as well with 50% schol. But am not sure if i will join marshall.

Congrats! What other admits do you have?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Mav,
Many Many congratulations...I too had apped in round 2 and interviewed in mid-march...I was told by the interviewer that the results will be announced only on 1st of April..So waiting with fingers crossed! What's your profile like? Any Schol offered?

I received an admit as well with 50% schol. But am not sure if i will join marshall.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted in R2 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Mav,
Many Many congratulations...I too had apped in round 2 and interviewed in mid-march...I was told by the interviewer that the results will be announced only on 1st of April..So waiting with fingers crossed! What's your profile like? Any Schol offered?

Thanks maniksss! I was told the same during the interview, but received a personal email from the interviewer on 29th March. No info on schol yet.

Profile - Finance-IT (6 years by time of admit), 750/ 5.5, negligible EC

All the best for your admit decision!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...