usa mba quetion seeking answer

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
myself ashish from India , from a middleclass family taking a loan and thought to do mba in usa ,i have few questions is mba from average university in usa is worth to be taken as loan to pay tuition fees or there is hamburger of universities l...
Page 1 of 1
myself ashish from India , from a middleclass family taking a loan and thought to do mba in usa ,i have few questions
is mba from average university in usa is worth to be taken as loan to pay tuition fees or there is hamburger of universities like scene in India and one cant pay loan so easily
in order to pay loan i have to remain in usa for long time ,and to stay in usa i have to file h1b during opt status ,what are chances of this narration as of international student previous experience in this regard
IS only top ranking 15 business school in usa fruitful in my case ,if yes their 2years tuition fee is around 100 k but i donot have that money and i have to take loan do they provide loan for international student?
is scholar ship available .please comment
my email id is
my phone is

what are chances of h1b visa after usa mba from top 15 business school ,as it is necessary for to stay in usa and pay installment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.