Urgent:Welingkars Or Nirma

24 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Need your help in deciding b/w Welingkars and Nirma.Have been gatherin info on the 2 institutes for the past couple of weeks and now finding it more difficult to choose. Anyone here can provide deeper insight on which institute wud...
Page 1 of 3

Hi jesus,

U have bumped into a 4 year old thread. Please go to the 2008 nirma thread and share the gyan.

mods please close the thread

2008-2010 PGDM Batch
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well iits true tat some of the institutes do keep an inflated avg salary.......But the thing wid NIRMA is tat the fiigures of arnd 7 lac pa is true coz hav asked many of mah friends der..........Ya I do agree tat its CTC,...........I had a friend stdyin in 2006-08 batch as well ......he got a job based in chennai wid 6.8 lac pa..............was a freshr............And the salary on hand will be arnd 5.5 lac pa.............atleast ........so all people posting 2.3 lac pa....please see tat neither the institutions nor the students are mad to nt see if der wer such a difference............

i met a passing out student with in hand salary 3.57...scored 66.4% in PGPM prog there..

Average salary at LBSIM is 4.76.... true very true... but REMEMBER... 4.76 is Cost to Company...includes many things...every instt gives avertage salary as Cost to Company only i think..in LBSIM ,in hand one'll get somewhat between 3.2- 3.4...(may be 3 to 3.2)... and that's very descent i guess....

hi pgs
so if we all rank these three insti as per placements , infrastrucutre and faculty(studies) what should it be . mine is
1. NIRMA
2. LBSIM
3. WELINGKARS

plz post ur rankings too so that we make a informed decision
thanx in advance

i second ur ranks............ thats how it goes for me.
1 like

hi pgs
so if we all rank these three insti as per placements , infrastrucutre and faculty(studies) what should it be . mine is
1. NIRMA
2. LBSIM
3. WELINGKARS

plz post ur rankings too so that we make a informed decision
thanx in advance

hi pgs
does any one know wat was the cut off for CAT percentile for GD and final selection at LBSIM Delhi, Nirma Ahemdabad & Welingkars Mumbai .
Even that can a great indicator of the standing of the insti

well cutoff for lbsim was 85 with no sectional cutoff............ for nirma was 86 around but sectional cutoff............ u must get atleast 75percentile in every section or something like that................ and welingkar send call to everyone who filled the form.......... no cutt off ........... all these r cut off for gdpi call

lokesh

hi pgs
does any one know wat was the cut off for CAT percentile for GD and final selection at LBSIM Delhi, Nirma Ahemdabad & Welingkars Mumbai .
Even that can a great indicator of the standing of the insti

hi pgs
Don't ever compare lbsim and welingkar
Both r different
Welingkar this yr had tough time getting even applications and had no cut-offs. this show it still has difficulty about its brand value.definitely lbsim is much much better and from no where it has now reached levels of IMI and poised to reach higher!!
Lbsim is any day much better then welingkar

regards
fokyboy

hey Wayne
can u also include LBSIM into the discussion and plz lemme know how should i decide btwn LBSIM and Welingkars