URGENT: SBI Education Loan and AccreditationLetter from AIU

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, I have got an admit in Queen's MBA starting in May 2011. I am applying to SBI for an education loan. The customer relationship officer, along with other requirements, mentioned that I need to bring an accreditation letter from...
Page 1 of 1
Hi there, can someone tell me what happens if you don't pay your education loan? I have read somewhere that the serious actions will be taken on the student? Is it true………..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just an update: I did not go to AIU in person to find out more.
One option could have been to go to AIU and convince them. QU is listed under the Commonwealth Group of Universities and I guess with that data one can take a chance to go and talk to people at AIU. Once I thought of doing so but decided to spend my time and energy on other components of loan processing..

The very requirement from SBI did not make a lot of sense to me. I have approached another bank and in the process of getting a sanction letter from there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,
I have got an admit in Queen's MBA starting in May 2011.

I am applying to SBI for an education loan.
The customer relationship officer, along with other requirements, mentioned that I need to bring an accreditation letter from AIU(ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES).

I have sent a person to AIU with a letter that SBI gave to me and a DD payable to AIU. AIU officials said that they do not issue accreditation for 1 year MBA porogram.
What can I do now? Queen's has several international accreditations. It is not an Indian university either. Why does SBI ask for this?
Has anyone else faced this problem?

Please help.
DD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...