Urgent Need CAT Form

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi EveryBody ,I need a CAT (IIM) application form for a friend . I know it's late , formdistribution through IIMs or banks is already over and tommorrow is lastdate to fill it up .But if there's somebody is willing to sell an extra form or not app...
Page 1 of 1

hi mrinal

r u working with oracle by any chance

moi too in oracle.. bangalore.

plz pm me or msg here ur mail id..

Regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I am sure the moderatoe will see this thread and close it too....

Happy closing MOD's!!!!

If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, then its much better staying off it rather than bump it with a irrelevant one-liner !!

In case you feel a thread deserves to be locked, feel free to use the "report bad post" button !!!
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Hi Everybody ,

Thanks for comments .

That was nothing more than one last attempt to procure a form for myself , for which i have been preparing and missed out in month of August due to hectic work schedule and product release in August .

However , i have been trying for this whole week , but got to know about this site today itself .

In any case :

1. Thanks Moderator for not closing it before hand :smile: .

2. Praveen , concentrate your energy in cracking the CAT'05 , donn worry too much about me , i am already with the world's 2nd largest software company and will surely bell the CAT'06 , 1 year is nothin' for a dream like IIM A .

atbarboz :
Being at bangalore , today i checked up with IIM B , it's not possible to take up somebody else's form , since they will reject it while issuing Admit Card , as initial Counterfoil and form names should match , this is a logical step to avoid people profiteering from CAT form , which are limited to IIM's and State banks for distribution .

Anyway all the best for all CAT'05 aspirants , go for it and give your 100 % .

Mrinal .

hey dude i think the mods know what they wanna do ..... if this guy is in distress it doesnt help discussin whether this thread should be open or closed...... i cant see what joy one can get outta it...

and any ways mirnal i'm not too sure if forms can be interchanged or 'sold' for that matter - coz u need to attach the bank receipt with it (with ur name on it)

It's fine to exchange / give away your CAT forms, as you want to do it willingly. The bank receipt is just their copy of the receipt for the money paid, as the one left at the bank stays with them.

And yes, I think if a person is in desperate search for a CAT from, he is within his rights to open a new thread.

This thread can obviously be closed tomorrow evening, once the day is over, as this thread wouldn't serve any purpose.

Happy closing MOD's!!!!

hey dude i think the mods know what they wanna do ..... if this guy is in distress it doesnt help discussin whether this thread should be open or closed...... i cant see what joy one can get outta it...

and any ways mirnal i'm not too sure if forms can be interchanged or 'sold' for that matter - coz u need to attach the bank receipt with it (with ur name on it)

Happy closing MOD's!!!!

Wow, A new thread for thi too... hmmm.... I wonder how many more threads will be created! Hey dude, tomorrow is the last date for submitting!
Isn't tomorrwo the last date for the application form to reach?

Hi EveryBody ,I need a CAT (IIM) application form for a friend . I know it's late , formdistribution through IIMs or banks is already over and tommorrow is lastdate to fill it up .But if there's somebody is willing to sell an extra form or not appearingdue to any reason , then i can take up that form .Kindly get back to me Asap , call me at numbers below (Bangalore) or mail me at :mkamboj@gmail.com and i will call you back .thanks ,Mrinal(+91 9886623261)(+91 80 51086233)