urgent help required

6 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
hi brothers this is ballu here. i am confused abt the selection of the universities m.b.a .I applied for canada only and got call from 1.dalhousie(halifax) 2.saint marys(halifax) and i am expecting calls from mcmasters and alberta...
Page 1 of 1

I am from Canada. Here is my opinion about the schools that you mentioned:

Dalhousie is a big school in Eastern Canada. It would be a good choice if you plan to establish yourself in that region. It has some presence across Canada but not a lot.

St. Mary's is a small school in Eastern Canada. I don't know anything about the program but the school itself is more of a regional school. Most people from Western Canada (like myself) would probably have not even heard of the school.

McMaster is known in Canada for its engineering and math focus. It is known across Canada. However; I have never heard of anyone going there for an MBA. I would suspect that a lot of the students would be from an engineering/math background as well.

Alberta is a large school in Western Canada and is fairly well known across Canada. It would be a good school if you plan to settle in Western Canada or get involved in the oil/natural resources field. (This is the school where I have chosen to go to).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Base your decision on the location of the school. I know Halifax has a large concentration of oil majors. Apart from that Haskayene is a good school. Check out the rankings here - http://www.bschool.com/canadian.html

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

post in the relevant thread given by illuminatus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey
brothers
yaroo i want your help
in choosing uni in canada

so plz help me
i have to choose
mcmasters
alberta
dalhousie
saint marys

plz help me if any one can

regards b.s.k.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ballu, having posted in the introduce urself thread, there was no need to create a new one.. if u hav doubts reg foriegn mba, post here..

ps.. do read the newbies thread, the link u will find in my signature..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
brothers
this is ballu here.
i am confused abt the selection of the universities m.b.a .I applied for canada only
and got call from
1.dalhousie(halifax)
2.saint marys(halifax)
and i am expecting calls from mcmasters and alberta .i am bit confussed so plz help me in this matter money wise dalhousie and saint marys are cheap and i also got schol of $5000 from saint marys .should i wait for for mcmaster and alberta or i should go for dalhousie ar saintmarys

help is required

take care
ballu:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...