Urgent Guidance Required

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone! I ve just become a Chartered Accountant. I'm also pursuing CWA simultaneously (in Final stage of that too). I want to pursue a career in Financial Markets - MF, I-banking, M&A;, etc. For this I require your valuable guidance as...
Page 1 of 1

hello friends. i am working for a MNC in field of investment bank. last year,i was doing PGPM course form one institute in Bangalore, which i couldn't complete. Because i came to know that college is neither recognized nor the course is affiliated to any institution/university. so i left the course in between. but i had given all trimester exam. so could you please advise me, whether i can use PGPM in my CV or not and what i should do, to take my career ahead. waiting for your valuable suggestions...!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

CA freshers have good career openings in consulting co.s like EY, PwC, KPMG etc provided u clear one chance all. careers in corporate advisory-M&A;, investments, tax advisory etc.
ICWAI will add value. keep checking their websites and newspaper adverts.
also co.s like Infy, wipro, igate, IBM hire for their BFSI practices.

sunny,

i did a search to see if there are any similar threads, catering to the needs as mentioned by you in your previous post, and i found none.
so considering this to be a new topic of discussion, i think it wld be immensly helpful if you could change the title from urgent guidance required to something more appropriate, so that when someonne else wants help in the same fields he can get this thread by matching the keywords.

just a gentle request

regards,
bharath

Hello Everyone!
I ve just become a Chartered Accountant. I'm also pursuing CWA simultaneously (in Final stage of that too).
I want to pursue a career in Financial Markets - MF, I-banking, M&A;, etc. For this I require your valuable guidance as to how shall i proceed to approach companies. Do they take CA Fresher. Please also guide me for any other course that i shod start pursuing to excel in this field.

Any help would be great favour.

Thanks in Anticipation
C.A. Sunny Sabharwal