Urgent EBS Business School Information!!!!

10 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello, I am planning to apply to apply to EBS business school, Germany for the master in management program. From the information I have gathered from some current students of the program, I have learned that the school has a good reputation...
Page 1 of 1

Type here...

EBS will soon be visiting India once again at the end of March and stay until the second week of April for the next upcoming 2015 Spring Indian Tour. Be sure to visit us at: www.ebs.edu/india for more details and cities to follow between the dates of March 23rd until April 12th. We will offer 1:2:1 consultation sessions, verification of documents and PMA interviews for those who qualify for our MSc and MBA programs. For more information please contact recruiter Sean.Bips@ebs.edu We offer both September and January intakes each year for our MSc programs and September only for our MBA program.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Type h

EBS launches free online course on social innovation Starting on 4 November, the Institute for Transformation in Business and Society at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is offering for the first time an online course open to anyone interested - whether students or other participants. Social Innovation MOOC Massive Open Online Course) is the name of the interactive programme that combines lectures with discussions and exercises. Social innovations are new social processes that aim to contribute to the development of better, more just and sustainable ways of living, working and doing business together. But what exactly are social innovations? What can they accomplish? And how can they be developed and implemented? The online course Social Innovation MOOC offered by EBS Universität provides answers to these and other questions. https://www.ebs.edu/en/about-us/press/news/news/artikel/5306/ebs-startet-kostenfr.html

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EBS offers our next India webinar taking place on August 19th at 1500 hrs IST (1130 CET) where we will showcase our Master's and MBA programs. Sign up at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2907808393525720321

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Register today for our upcoming EBS DAAD webinar where we will be discussing the topics of earning a Master's or MBA degree at EBS in Germany and setup an appointment with Sean Michael Bips during our upcoming tour in India between the dates of February 22nd to March 6th: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4166582077232179458

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join EBS for our next webinar on our Masters and MBA programs taking place on November 14th at 3:00pm IST / 10:30am (Germany Time) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/459175101488473602

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The agreement between EBS and SRCC is now official!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Come see for yourself and get more information:

Delhi 1–4 September & 12–14 September

Bangalore 5–7 September • Mumbai 8–11 September

Book your interview by sending an SMS:

Sean Michael Bips, +91 965 027 3047

For more details visit:

www.ebs.edu/india

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Register today for a face to face appointment and meet up with Business Development Manager Sean Michael Bips at any of the following locations in India and discover your options for both our Non-Business Degree MSc Preparation Semester of ...January intake 2014 or our MSc and MBA Fall 2014 sessions.◦Delhi / NCR (September 1 to 4) Lalit Hotel Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place◦Bangalore (September 5 to 7) ITC Gardenit No.1, Residency Road, Bengaluru 560025, Karnataka, India◦Mumbai / Pune (September 8 to 11) ITC Grand Central, Mumbai 287, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Parel, Mumbai 400 012, Maharashtra, India◦Delhi / NCR (September 12 to 14) Lalit Hotel Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place http://www.ebs.edu/infosession-india.html?&L;=

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prateek_patni Hi Prateek,
Firstly, I am glad that you considered EBS as your option. Trust me, coming to EBS, Germany will be the best decision made as the school is tied up with top companies in Germany and world wide.
It has tie ups with world best business schools for the student abroad semester which is mandatory. This will not only expose to the best of German schools but also the best of international business quality.
The school offers the best international class room culture, best knowledge interactions and totally a great quality of education.

Regards,
Sandhya
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I am planning to apply to apply to EBS business school, Germany for the master in management program. From the information I have gathered from some current students of the program, I have learned that the school has a good reputation in Germany and the corporate organizations.

But now, from some websites I am getting some negative reviews.
If anyone of you have any information regarding the school or its reputation, then I would be really thankful if you could help me about it.

Thank You
1 comment
RecruiteratEBS
@RecruiteratEBS  ·  10 karma

Register today for our upcoming EBS DAAD webinar where we will be discussing the topics of earning a Master's or MBA degree at EBS in Germany and setup an appointment with Sean Michael Bips during our upcoming tour in India between the dates of February 22nd to March 6th: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4166582077232179458...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...