urgent

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi every body! I would like to know about mba in india and abroad in advertising and mass comm. could you please suggest institutes and their placements please/ its urgent
Page 1 of 1
Hi every body!
I would like to know about mba in india and abroad in advertising and mass comm. could you please suggest institutes and their placements please/ its urgent

MICA offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Communications Management. Pretty relevant to what you are looking for. The admission process starts with the CAT. In its specific niche, its one of the best colleges in Asia. Placements are into the best advertising/PR/Market Research companies in India. O&M;, M Errickson, ORG Mart....

Mass communication is also offered by various other colleges around the country. JNU, Delhi and Jamya Milya Islamiya are probably the best known amongst them. They conduct entrance tests of their own. The process starts somewhere in May/June, so I guess the time for filling up forms for this year has already past. A large chunk of the NDTV, CNN-IBN, etc have come out of these colleges. Barkha Dutt was a Jamya Milya student.

Another reasonably reputed college is the Symbiosis Institute of Mass Comn (SIMC). The entrance test for it happens around December. Its called SNAP.

Cheers!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi every body!
I would like to know about mba in india and abroad in advertising and mass comm. could you please suggest institutes and their placements please/ its urgent

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.