ur fav Hindi Dubbed Disney Cartoon?

150 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
[image] DuckTales [image] TaleSpin [image] Aladdin (Arabian nights) [image] The Little Mermaid [image] Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears [image] Darkwing Duck [image] Dungeon and Dragons [imag...
Page 1 of 15

Check All Notification of The University  

* UG, PG examination of all colleges and universities in Rajasthan will start from July 15. There will be no exams for 1st year and 2nd year students, they will have to take admission in the next class between June 15 and June 30 *

https://www.rajasthan-university.in/ 

*राजस्थान के सभी कॉलेज व विश्वविद्यालय के UG,PG  की परीक्षा 15 जुलाई से शुरू होगी. 1st Year व 2nd Year के   students की परीक्षाएं नहीं लगेगी उनको 15 जून से 30 जून के बीच में अगली कक्षा में प्रवेश लेना होगा*

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where I will get Dungeons & dragons hindi dubbed cartoon? Its my childhood cartoon & want to watch again. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Aladin was quite impressive too. Everyday new adventures with magic carpet, genie, Abu, Iago, and beautiful Jasmine used to take us to a new different world. Never missed even a single episode of it

I saw a dream...now working on to live that dream :)
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It'd be great if these cud be aired on TV again! :biggrin:
btw, wud luv 2 know who all were actually behind the voices of these characters, that gave them a totally new flavour with Hindi dubbing!
I mean, "Life is like a hurricane..." & "Zindagi Toofani Hai..." both sound awesome but have their own different flavours:)

Calls : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, IMT, TAPMI, MICA. Skipped : IMT. Converts : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, TAPMI, MICA. Joining : MICA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone remember 'Hercules' on saturday morning???? Nice but was short-lived.

Life is worth fighting for...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Acc. to me...
1. Zindagi Toofani Hai... Wo-woo-woo Duck Tales with Mr. Mc-D aka Uncle Scroodge, his 3 nephews, Launchpad, Gyro & others.
2. Oeeye Oeeyo... Talespin with Papa Bear Baloo, Chhotu, Ritika Mahalingam.

How can i forget those days when i used to eagerly wait for Thursdays...to go on an adventure with uncle SCROOOZ and his three nephews. And on Tuesdays i used to miss school because Talespin started at 4 pm. My favrite character in Talespin was TIGER KHAN...awe-inspiring.
Life is worth fighting for...
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Acc. to me...
1. Zindagi Toofani Hai... Wo-woo-woo Duck Tales with Mr. Mc-D aka Uncle Scroodge, his 3 nephews, Launchpad, Gyro & others.
2. Oeeye Oeeyo... Talespin with Papa Bear Baloo, Chhotu, Ritika Mahalingam.

Calls : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, IMT, TAPMI, MICA. Skipped : IMT. Converts : SPJIMR, GreatLakes, TAPMI, MICA. Joining : MICA
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Talespin was simply too good. Baloo and his little crush on becky, kit, and all the rest characters. miss those days .........getting nostalgaic

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DuckTales
Miss uncle scrooge and the adventures.....simply awesome 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tale Spin. BALOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still remember the kid and Don Karnaash. Them awesome days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...