*Click on this Link* : https://youtu.be/8jhs6G2PwpU *Set Reminder@7.PM* *Free Live class TODAY* *WEEKLY ROUNDUP OF CURRENT AFFAIRS QUiZ (May10-17,2021).* Enroll soon to attend these Tricky questions Thanks & Regards, *Ms Nisha Nujumudeen* Expert in Indian Economy,CA & MCQS
Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
After the success of previous initiative liked by you all candidates, Examshack is back with sociology mentorship on demand of aspirants , mentored by Sakthivel T Rank 471 Contact - 9100111535
Go to unacademy learning app Click take test and put the given code: 458827 Take this Live Quiz on Ncert Georgraphy with me Use code: 458827🔥 *Time: 4.00Pm, Today* Join soon.. only live quiz no recordings...
Check UPSC Answer Key 2020 Prelims Key https://pendulumedu.com/blog/upsc-prelims-2020-answer-key-of-paper-1-and-csat