UPSC civil services 2016

23 Posts  ·  118 Users
About this group

#A dedicated thread for civil services 2016. 

As UPSC has already announced the dates for civil services exam(reg.+prelims+mains), so lets.. Share,discuss,motivate,prepare,focus and inspire #passion#dedication

Page 1 of 3

How to improve my english for CSE 2016? Which are the best books/novels to go through to attain a standard level aptitude in english?

1 comment
mpbaba
@mpbaba  ·  0 karma

Okay! I will definitely try to relate my effort with your advice. Thanks a ton!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What material will be the best to start with for Public Administration as an optional for CSE MAINS 2016? Is Vajiram material a good source to start with for understanding the basics of this subject?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one guide whats sorts of material can get in photocopy format from delhi,please tell the place also,

FEELING EXHAUSTED,PLEASE GOD BE ALWAYS WITH ME
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
saurabh5799
@saurabh5799  ·  451 karma

vajiram material is good for GS, u can buy both classnotes and correspondence course of it...plus u can buy sriram's booklet for economics, it is considered to be good. i think classnotes and correspondence booklets would cost around 1000 to 1500 each. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HAPPY18
@HAPPY18  ·  0 karma

thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys is there any institute which provides free IAS coaching to divyang students (handicapped) in Delhi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys am just starting out. have decided to take history optional, please  suggest books for other subjects for prelims and Gs.               

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlEE2hD2mMs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone who is still left with some parts of NCERTs and all the reference books.But,still targeting & hoping to clear CSE 2016?

1 like1 comment
akankshaca2011
@akankshaca2011  ·  0 karma

Yeah m like dat but m hopeful

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Being a mechanical engineer kindly suggest, what subject should i keep as my optional in mains?

I am considering Geography and Public Administration only because it will help in my preparation for General Studies. For me Geography has advantage of being more Scientific. And reason for for keeping Physics and Mathematics is only because of its relevance and familiarity to my degree subject.

Kindly suggest which subject should be best for me to keep as optional in mains, keeping in mind ease of preparation, syllabus, relevance with my previous knowledge.

mechanical engineering
physics
mathematics
geography
public administration
2 comments19 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Anyone from Chennai here? Any study group? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to buy online test series please suggest ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...