UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2018 Exam

958 Posts  ·  12,924 Users
About this group

Join the discussion to know more about the Central Armed Police Force ( Assistant Commandant) 2016 exam preparation, CAPF 2017 admit card, CAPF answer key 2017 more

Page 1 of 96

With the Increase in Popularity of the civil services examination (UPSC), several coaching centres have mushroomed all over the Kolkata corridor. Here Best IAS coaching Institutes in kolkata is the best to IAS preparation. Its classes are going very well so join Oureducation. more info - https://blog.oureducation.in/top-coaching-centres-for-ias-in-kolkata

Post 39036787480547
undefined
Write a comment...

Bhai me Jaipur see hu Agar Jaipur ya Rajasthan me koi capf ac ka mock interview karawata ho to batana Waise mere sath intreview ki tyari ke liye aur bande hai Hum sab milkar ek group bana sakte hai Reply jaldi karna

undefined
Write a comment...

If you need free full course classes for SSC CGL make use of this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ_26c4Djuo 

Video Thumbnail6310104309170176
undefined
Write a comment...
anand9
@anand9  ·  310 karma
Video Thumbnail6089813423292416
undefined
Write a comment...

I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i started  preparing for ssc cgl i searched the internet for courses online for  free but all i found was beating around the bush. When you are starting  to prepare you will not know whether they are teaching fully or beating  around the bush but only when you enter a paid coaching institute you  will know that they didnt even teach a pinch of it. So i paid 18000rs  for ssc cgl in a coaching institute and learned it fully and prepared  for so much time.And now i am teaching in my channel what they thought  me there and what i learned afterwards by myself in my channel.If you  want you can learn here for free now. https://youtu.be/WXB4OHEMV04  

More
Video Thumbnail4830080053805056
undefined
Write a comment...

Varicose veins ke remedical ka kuch hoga?

1 comment
Sumit_9455
@Sumit_9455  ·  0 karma

Bhai PET me educational certificates check ho rhe hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

how much could have been the cut-off marks in paper 1? and how much most of you are expecting in the same.?

do ans

ty

1 comment
sandysheoran03
@sandysheoran03  ·  1 karma

Nearby 105

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the expected date for the interview guys....

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gauravdahiya200
@gauravdahiya200  ·  2 karma

@Superman222299 remedical kya tum loge be 😝😝

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Superman222299
@Superman222299  ·  762 karma

@gauravdahiya200 bhai mera bhi remedical h 😄 ..Interview se 7-10 din pehle hi remedical khatm honge

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
Gunti
@Gunti  ·  50 karma

what dress should we wear while reporting for the PET ? 

will jogging tracksuit + sports shoes be fine ?

1 comment
Simr32
@Simr32  ·  10 karma

Yeah

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Bhai 12 ko bsf camp chhawla kis2 hai?

1 comment
Haasharma
@Haasharma  ·  0 karma

Bhai Jaipur se ho kya , ager ha to batana ager Jaipur ya Rajasthan me koi capf ac ka mock interview karwata ho to batana

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...