UPES MBA 2013

243 Posts  ·  196 Users
About this group
Hi guys this is for all who want to persue MBA from UPES .here u can post any of your queries regrding the college and other things Best OF Luck ::
Page 1 of 25

I would like to know about the avg. placement in business analytics from upes??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hie, I need to know that if I pursue distance education from UPES in Power Management, will the university provide me Placement? Also I need to know being an electrical engineer in cement plant what value addition this course will give to me?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello People,

I applied for MBA in UPES for "Logistics & Supply Chain Management" &  got selected as well for the academic term 2016-2018. Can anyone give me a proper feedback regarding the education, faculty, placement & package for this course in UPES.  Is it worth to take admission in this college for this particular MBA course? Please help & provide me with the complete insight of it with respect to this academic term .

Thanks & Regards

1 comment
gauravsit1107
@gauravsit1107  ·  0 karma

Yes you can take admission. MBA in logistics is the only sector which has given 100% placement for the past 3 years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got 151 in NMAT. am i eligible for upes for aviation management??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i scored 161 in NMAT. i want to know the placements for mba(lscm),,mba(port n shipping),,,mba in finance.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
darshan9.dk
@darshan9.dk  ·  0 karma

Can i get 2 know only abt the avg salary in port n shipping??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
UPES_Dehradun

Hello Darshan, you can get in touch with our MBA Team on 011-41730151 -3186(extn), they would be happy to answer you. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got selected for the UPES Program but i am not able to decide between Port and Shipping Or Oil and Gas Mgt. I have done my Mech (BE) and 2 years Exp as Production Supervisor which program would  u suggest ? 

Port and Shipping
Oil and Gas Mgt
12 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey... 

For oil & Gas MBA are Schlumberger,  Halliburton and shell visiting UPES for campus placements in 2015? If yes What packages are they offering? What is the position and place of posting offered? What are their basic clearing criterias? 

Would you suggest me to take up MBA through distance education or through straight college considering I have a 2 yes experience in oil field? 

Can anyone Pl help me with this.

1 comment
UPES_Dehradun

Hi @automato We are pleased to inform you that our top recruiters for this stream are as follows: 

M. E. C. Intelligence ,Grand View Research, Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt Ltd(CMIE), Kline Management Consulting, Mount Meru Group, Tanzania, Ernst & Young (E&Y), Evalueserve, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd. ,MGL (Mahanagar Gas Limited), VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture), SNP Infra Research ,Transparency Market Research. The package went from 4.7 to 8.8 Lakhs pa.                                          Though it is difficult to say about positions offered, as it varies and depends on the experience level of students too.                                                                          We would suggest you to go for regular MBA course as in regular courses you can learn practical aspects.  

We would suggest you to register yourself at

http://www.upes.ac.in/UPES_MBA/gdpi.aspx and attend the GDPI session and grab a seat. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... My MAT May 2015 score is 85.14 with no work experience. I would like to do MBA in Oil and Gas Management. I doubt if there are seats still left in this discipline. Also what is the package and placement in MBA Oil and Gas? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI...MY MAT SCORE IS 97.71 %ile. I WANT TO DO MBA IN AVIATION? WHAT IS THE PLACEMENT IN MBA AVIATION?

1 comment
UPES_Dehradun

Hi @divvya.g209 We are pleased to know your interest in UPES for MBA Aviation Management. We are glad to share the placement report of this program, which is as follows- The salary package went from 3.9 to 5.5 Lakhs per annum and the top recruiters were- 

Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt Ltd(CMIE),CAPA (Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation), Air India Sats ,GVK-Mumbai International Airport.                                                                                                                                                             For more information, visit UPES website or its facebook page. If you have any other query, feel free to ask. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UPES programmes focus on industry-specific learning and practical training. They enable an individual to possess real opportunity for understanding businesses and testing one's own capacity as per the market trends, says Mukul Kumar, a BBA student who has been placed at Global Data.

https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofPetroleumandEnergyStudies/photos/a.311818582001.151372.24747979...

https://admission.upes.ac.in/applicationformstep1.aspx
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...