UPES Dehradun

10 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi, Searched the forum for this institute... but can't find any latest information. Can anyone please let me know howz the institute doing...? I have got a call for Upstream Asset Management. Many Thanks for your time on this.....
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Please continue to post here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/upes-dehradun-25018482

Cheers
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey MAK2008...ITS FINE...Imean its good oif u jointhe colg..Its the main course here for MBA n its good..if u dnt have a option for better colg u can join this..n it has equal chances of good placement for a Btech cs n aBtech Applied petroleum student!..U can go for it....

hey dear...
its up to u what u r planning to do and where????
take inti considerations ur priorities and then decide...waise UPES(oil n gas ).i wud say is worth a gud option

mak2008 Says
hi, i too am from btech cs . got offer frpm UPES dehradun for oil and gas . shuld i join it or not and u must have got the info regarding it . pls share .i think we r on the same paltform . so pls share dost . what r the placement of last batch and present .

if u dnt hav betr clgs as options thn u may join this...................th placements of oil n gas r gud............there r several fatcors tht mit contribute to ur decision................but this is th main course of ths clg so its gud

hi, i too am from btech cs . got offer frpm UPES dehradun for oil and gas . shuld i join it or not and u must have got the info regarding it . pls share .i think we r on the same paltform . so pls share dost . what r the placement of last batch and present .

Hi seniors,

Can anyone tell me about the placement?I am a computer science and engineering graduate and working in software firm.exp of 30 months in IBM.I just wana know that, are companies prefer ppl from mechanical and chemical in the placement?is it like they only get good packages?If a softare guy like me will join then what will be his chance to get good placement?or we will be end up with the least brcaket of packages coz of no prior relevant exp?

Kindly provide me the info so i can decide to apply.

Hi,

Searched the forum for this institute... but can't find any latest information.

Can anyone please let me know howz the institute doing...?

I have got a call for Upstream Asset Management.

Many Thanks for your time on this...

Regards
Akr

Pal,
There is already a thread present, chk this link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/upes-dehradun-25018482
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

hi , did you get the call letter , i appkied long back but no reply from inst as such

hi ppl
had taken cat this yr..have applied in the oil nd gas mgmt prog...expectin a call by 25th feb..my profile is chemistry hons from venky,DU...can nyone elucidate the placement scenario nd general info bout the col..it ill b of gr8 help

hi ppl
had taken cat this yr..have applied in the oil nd gas mgmt prog...expectin a call by 25th feb..my profile is chemistry hons from venky,DU...can nyone elucidate the placement scenario nd general info bout the col..it ill b of gr8 help

Hi,

Searched the forum for this institute... but can't find any latest information.

Can anyone please let me know howz the institute doing...?

I have got a call for Upstream Asset Management.

Many Thanks for your time on this...

Regards
Akr