UPES dehradun

1,436 Posts  ·  298 Users
About this group
hi i got a call from upes.is anybody know about this collg . it offers a course in petroleum and in energy. i want to know about the placement nd fee structure of the collg. is there r hostel facility aur not
Page 1 of 144
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

whtas upes rankig ? and what is the average package it offers??

Enjoy the coffee ,don't let the cup drive you!!
@abhadani,
UPES is little renowned in oil sector but in terms of ROI you have to think twice..;)

can you please tell its(upes) mba ranking ???
Enjoy the coffee ,don't let the cup drive you!!

please elaborate on mba in aviation & mba in lscm........placements n avg. pakage ??? and can commerce student apply for the same

IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015
Hey,
Do you know the percentile required for selection into UPES??.TIA

Regards,
Deepak

Well the minimum percentile for applying r given in the website....its 75 % cat and 80% in mat (i think so not sure, u can check the website of upes)...if u meet the minimum criteria u will be called for GD PI and on the basic of ur performance, selection will be done...Competition is tougher for courses like Og and Power, while relatively easy for other branches......Gud Luck...:

please elaborate on mba in aviation or port shipping & mba in lscm........placements n avg. pakage ???

IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015
coolkapil2004 Says
buddy u can know a lot about the college by reading previous posts ....well its a nice college, nice location, gud infrastructure... you need to have a minimum cat score of 75 percentile....course is gud..decent placements...........

Hey,
Do you know the percentile required for selection into UPES??.TIA

Regards,
Deepak
Aviral Tiwari Says
hey how is the college?? i am preparing for mba.. wat is d mimnimum %ile dey r looking for..??? and is it worth joining?? asking bout energy and oil one.. actually m doing b.tch.. dis is my final year

buddy u can know a lot about the college by reading previous posts ....well its a nice college, nice location, gud infrastructure... you need to have a minimum cat score of 75 percentile....course is gud..decent placements...........

HI all
Plz help me as to what cut off is required to join Aviation management @UPES
M planning to write CAT and MAT this year.
So if some1 has already joined or got admit into aviation mngmnt @UPES plz plz help me as to what %ile is required...plz

hey how is the college?? i am preparing for mba.. wat is d mimnimum %ile dey r looking for..??? and is it worth joining?? asking bout energy and oil one.. actually m doing b.tch.. dis is my final year