University of Wisconsin 2015 aspirants : Student accepting questions

116 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
Hi, I am a first year grad student at the University of Wisconsin. If you have any questions relating to your application or the school of business of business, post here and I will try to get the answers for those.
Page 1 of 12

Hi

Can anyone help me make sense of the situation for Indians in the Brand/Product management specialization?

Is it difficult to get into Madison if I state my goal as ' associate product manager  in  high-tech industry  companies such as

in Microsoft  or Motorola (both hire product managers from Madison) ." ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I have applied for OTM in Wisconsin Madison MBA. Anybody out there who has received call for interview yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and how much is the fees for MBA in risk management .? how is the selection process.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 34 months experience in IT and Acads 71.2% in B.Tech. I am yet to write GMAT, but hoping for a score of close to 700. 

What do you suggest? Is it a good option to apply to Wisconsin School of Business? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@selvamanij

Any Otm applicants who got admit here?

I got admit mail today ....

Yup. I too have an admit and most probably will be joining this fall

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Otm applicants who got admit here?

I got admit mail today ....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys

I am a first year student here, let me know if admitted people or aspirants have any queries.

Regards
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Aman_zidane
@Aman_zidane  ·  0 karma

Hi

Congrats on your admission.

For accomodation, i will suggest either "Oak tree apartments " or "Allen house". If you are married and have dependents then try university housing or Eagle heights.

All have great connectivity to business school and it will be better if you get them booked as asap.

Regards

Aman

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mba2014fall
@mba2014fall  ·  0 karma

Not married!! Can you tell me how much is the rent and how do you get in touch with the apartment? And is there a way to find out if there are other Indian students who have got in? I have quite familiar with Madison though (visited umpteen number of times :)).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was interviewed in FEB and am still in the waitlist .. anyone who was on waitlist and got an admit??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GobletofDesires said:
You'll receive an email, which will have a link that will redirect you to the enrollment deposit webpage. Should you wish to confirm your seat for this year's incoming class at Wisconsin, you'll have to pay $1,500.00
Thank you. I already have that link in my admission letter.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tejapv said:
Hi, Did you receive any other than email until now other than the one to check your admission decision?
You'll receive an email, which will have a link that will redirect you to the enrollment deposit webpage. Should you wish to confirm your seat for this year's incoming class at Wisconsin, you'll have to pay $1,500.00
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...